Dear November

Dear November

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"

                               Dear November

I liked the cold days of November, slower days and the kind earth fall into deep rest.
The season of Autumn, a grand teacher.
We learn, grand nature will die and in the Spring.
Awake and show us.
All things must die, to become stronger.

Great pain become lessons for us to be kinder, tears will become places where the heart came alive
and taught us. We are humans, we shall know sadness and joy. We will know the greeting of hello and the pain of goodbyes.

I love the four seasons. Like life.
We are like the days of Spring. Born and rising to reach and touch the sky and the great dreams.
We are like the days of Summer. Where we will dance and sing to the Summer sun and moon.
We are like the days of the fall. Know good days and know the painful days. Slow down and gather our hearts and minds. We are like the days of Winter. Reflect and learn we must be reborn. Be strong and fearless.

Dear November.
The earth is covered with the whiteness of snow.
The children are dancing in the snow and kind earth is resting.
Please lords of life and death. My November wish.
We learn to lead with concern, kindness and listen to the people near.

                     Coyote

© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your words Coyote pack such a punch, they demand to be heard, tho spoken softly..
I particularly like the message spelt out in the following lines

"Please lords of life and death. My November wish.
We learn to lead with concern, kindness and listen to the people near".

Now that is what I call a November wish and true..... N


Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Neville. Old world must change her path. Before we cannot.
Neville

5 Years Ago

More words true...



Reviews

wow such a powerful moving piece here, I felt as a ballad

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you dalton. I appreciate the comment.
no, not just words. I agree with you that November is the grand teacher. I like what you did there. Mainly because we are reminded with the festivals of death and martrydom, not just the falling temps and leaves.
Coyote, you have a great name. I would listen to the coyotes run about in the fields at night, growing up in Oklahoma, hunting for whatever it was. Miss those noises dearly.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Maxwell for reading and the comment. I like to hear the wolves and coyotes run and hunt. B.. read more
Amen my friend, Amen!

another beauty bestowed from Your heart to bless us with gentle wisdom, company and warmth.

"tears will become places where the heart came alive" this line alone speaks pages, it's those tears which tell us we are humans, tell us that we feel, we feel pain, we feel happiness too.

so beautiful my friend, thank You for keep sharing Your generosity with all of us.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you my friend. I do appreciate the comment.
this is lovely. I appreciate how the seasons each bring a new lesson.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
A November prayer and I thank you for it. The earth is resting. I will always remember that Coyote. I have never looked on November sympathetically, but now I will. So much wisdom in your lines.

Chris

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Chris. November, a month to gather our thoughts.
Mother nature is a powerful teacher if we are willing to listen to her lessons..you have a kind and beautiful soul Coyote. Thank you for your words :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading. I agree. Mother Nature. A fine teacher.
dear John... your November wish is warm and sweet as the Autumn 🍂 air... where prayers come true everafter. truly beautiful poetry.
As ever, Pat

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Pat for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Yes ..November days speak to us ..a lot in wisdom in your words..we learn ..reflect. dance .feel Joy ..pain ..happiness and sorrow with each season ..they teach us life's cycle.love them all.but Autumn is my fave ..lovely piece ..

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I like Autumn too. Good days for the kids. Thank you Fran for reading and the comment. I do apprecia.. read more
There is a gentleness about your words in this one, John. You are a wise man. It is true, those who have been hurt in life understand the importance of being kind....if only more would understand. I liked this one a lot. Lydi**

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you dear Lydia. I appreciate your kind words.
Your words are more than words they are art.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Amanda. I appreciate the comment.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

789 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on November 16, 2018
Last Updated on November 16, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..