Love behold, love be bold

Love behold, love be bold

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Poetry for the new book, The island.

"
                                 Love behold, love be bold
I told Nicole, you awoke my slumbering heart. I love your beautiful face, your womanly curves and the elegant of your words when you speak. I love your tattoos on your soft and tender skin, they make me wish and dream of you. You are not ashamed of the lover touch and the longing of the kiss, the embrace. You adore the labor of love.

I remember her soft whispers, please dance with me by the light of midnight moon near the Lake Gichigana. The Bacchus wine will make us not fear the coldness of the lake and we will dance bare and proud for the moon and the stars.

I remember the splendid view of Lana, Luna and Nicole dancing by a small fire by the light of the Spring  moon, with Lake Superior waves dancing near, create perfect vision for me to see. The three women wearing long Summer dresses moving slow and gentle to the song of the sea. I remember their laughter.

I held Nicole in a bed of cotton sheets and cotton blankets, she told me. Love behold, love be bold. Love shouldn't be stealing from each other, should be borrowing kisses and deep embrace of fearless lovers, lost in the madness of love. Remember me as a sweet delight, rare pleasure and sweeter than Michigan Fall honey. Our love promises made, we must hold endeared in our hearts, maybe if Lake Gichigana allowed. You shall return one evening and we can create a miracle of a forever love. A miracle for love, where love was always sweet and wonderful.

Her words I hold deeply and every night I pray to the rising moon. I want to walk, hand in hand with the sweetest goddess, my dear Nicole.

                                        Dancing Coyote

© 2019 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Poem for new book

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on August 26, 2019
Last Updated on August 26, 2019

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing