Never more, evermore or nothing more

Never more, evermore or nothing more

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Some words

"
  


                       Never more, evermore or nothing more




She told me, please take of the mask. You may not like what you see. You have learned to love the darkness, please look closer, look closer till you can bleed again.

Droppin to knees, I saw her nude, bare and free and I loved her fiery gaze upon my face. I loved the scent of her skin, lavender was the scent of her pale and tender body. I told her. Few, we allow to unfold our skin, curtains and solitude we desire over the light of uncertainness. I can not love, I have never loved my dear lady.

She smiled and she whispered, the misfortune of a life swimming in upheaval, a illusion of standing alone. We believe in whiskey dreams and the crimson lights. We ain't done till we belong to the soil. She sang a rhythm to me.

"Never more, evermore or nothing more.
Longing and needing,
bleeding and screaming,
bliss and kiss,
neither joy, neither love, maybe darkness?
Come to me into the silence,
the hush of peace, we need.
One you plucked a rose,
the thorns of the rose made you bleed.
Now Summer eve is here,
you must decide.
Stay or go?"

I told her. The Gypsy-lore was whispered to me by you, often. You told me in the early days of the Summer. The gale of Winter is coming. Listen to the murmur of the Pacific. The sea whispered to us. No-one want to be a barren sea, bitter and deep water cannot see the daylight of the new day. We must forgive the sins we done and forgive the sins done to us. Ugly face and ugly heart leave us with fruitless days, fruitless life. Not so easily done my dear lady of the sea.

She smiled and she whispered to me. Once loved, once kissed and once cherished. We become who we suppose to be. You and I had found the sea, the sweet music of Monterey and we are smitten with the wish of love blessing. Let's allow the days of Fall to make our canvas begin to be create. Never more, evermore or nothing more is the colors of wayfaring people who love the sea, the whiskey and the song. Some people love the darkness, over the light.

                                        Dancing Coyote










                                         

© 2019 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Some words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

a bit of Poe mixed with the "Summer of Love"---
longing, remembering....bathing in that past light...the sunshine of her love.
j.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you Jacob for reading and the comment. i appreciate the kind words.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 30, 2019
Last Updated on August 30, 2019

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing