The Island- Chapter seven

The Island- Chapter seven

A Chapter by Coyote Poetry
"

Adding to the story I am writing.

"
                                  The Island
Lana watched my eyes and I told her. I am glad I found the Island and everyone had been so kind to me. Idyllic is a miracle and a blessing. I was seeking ending and today. I don't know?  Lana embraced me and she whispered. All of us  have fallen often and we must rise-up and become stronger. This is what the wise and strong people do. You came here to Idyllic to gain strength and one day. You will become a teacher. I will tell you some of my tale tomorrow at noon. You, Nicole and I will eat lunch near Lake Gichigami. Now allow me to finish my painting. I have you today and in the morning tomorrow. My brush need silence to work dear Johnnie. I watched her hand move with great skill and her eyes. They were like the sea blue sea today. She was a beauty for the ages. I sat in silence till a pretty woman appeared. She went to Lana and they embraced and kissed. Lana turned and she introduced Isabella to me. I reached my hand to her and Isabella pulled me up toward her and she embraced me tightly. She whispered, we are not strangers on this Island. Petty friends are never allow here. The Big Water and Idyllic invited you here and now you are part of the family. We are the leftovers and the greatest storytellers. I know Lana loved her silence and the brush. I heard you were here and I brought a bottle of Jerzy's Michigan cherry wine and I am willing to talk. And also I am a healing. I am old school, no drugs, just natural herbs and natural lotions. I believe the human touch is needed to awake our sleeping spirit. When we walk alone, we fall alone. The Morningstar whispers, brought you to the island. I watched her face when she spoke. I loved her tie-dye  Summer dress and I loved her long dark brown hair, darkest brown eyes I ever seen. She looked very young, but her eyes. Had the look of the ancient people. She was slender and she had powerful legs and body. 
She went to the kitchen and she found the wine opener and she brought back two glasses. She smiled and she told me. When Lana is painting, no drinking the Bacchus wine when painting. Rumor had it, Bacchus was my father and she laughed. I do enjoy his wine and she poured the wine into the wine glasses. Lana smiled and she told her. After the wine, maybe a face massage for Johnnie. Your hands can create miracles and save the souls of the lost. Lana looked at me. The story told, Isabella had saved many kings, soldiers and gods. And she had retired some too. Isabella watched my face and she told me. I see the great sadness in your face, I see the sorrow in your eyes. When we are young, we believe we can save the world and one day. We learn, the world sits on a thin edge and we are just dancers trying to keep our balance and not fall into the chaos. In my lifetime, I saved many and I lost many.  I have loved and lost. Many years ago, Luna found me. I learn the gods cannot be killed, cannot die. Most of the old gods found solitude and left the earth. Luna held me for many days and she whispered. Dear healer, my kindest and honest friend. Follow me to a safe haven. She brought me to the Big Water and I found my place to rest and heal. Now we must drink the Bacchus wine, you have two hours till Lana is done with you.  She handed me the wine and we tapped the glasses and we drank the Cherry wine. I asked Isabella, does one life matter? Are we falling stars falling toward the earth without reason or purpose? Can one person change our world? Life and death. Is it just opportunity for us to steal and borrow?
She put down her wine glass and she came to me. She unbutton my shirt and my shirt fell to the ground. She stood behind me and her hands moved slowly through my hair. She sang a song lowly.
"Slowly we must go,
easy we must move,
no easy life,
life is hard Winter and kind Spring.
Life is hot Summer days and the Fall change of color.
We are just like the dancing wind.
Just seeking our proper place,
just seeking the kiss of happiness.
Slowly we must go,
easy we must move.
We are the create of our path."
Her hands were skilled. Her movement organized and she had reason and purpose for every movement of her fingers. She whispered, the hair, the face, the neck. Need to be brought to life, the healing of the human touch can save our spirit, our world. Her gentle touch made me close my eyes and my mind quit thinking. I forgot all the heavy weights of life,  I was carrying. She whispered a song to me as I fell into deep meditation. She sang.
"We need barefoot days,
we need the big water near.
We need kind voices,
we need the Bacchus wine and the sweetest song.
You and I.
We must seek the wanderlust and be fearless.
The broken heart shall heal,
the broken heart shall be tested.
Love is life and life is love."
Lana told us. Isabella, we have a concert to prepare for. Johnnie, tomorrow at nine. Be here, please. I told her. Okay dear Lana and he looked into Isabella eyes and I told her. Thank you dear lady. I feel lighter and what can I do for you? You have been so kind to me. Isabella embraced me and she whispered. Live, just live. Morningstar told us. You have a thousands journey to accomplish. She kissed my face and she told me. If we save one life, we know love. If we save many lives, we can know peace.
                                      Dancing Coyote
 


© 2021 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
New chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

What Isabella said is all that matters in life....the big water, the barefoot days...you see life so clearly. dear Coyote...

I loved the conclusion too...love is, when we save one life...peace is, when we save many lives.

It’s going to be a wonderful story, my friend.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you Dear Divya. On day two and 6,000 words. All the characters in the story. Were part of myth.. read more
DIVYA

4 Years Ago

Go on writing and sharing dear Coyote. It's coming up beautifully...the theme is awesome.



Reviews

What Isabella said is all that matters in life....the big water, the barefoot days...you see life so clearly. dear Coyote...

I loved the conclusion too...love is, when we save one life...peace is, when we save many lives.

It’s going to be a wonderful story, my friend.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you Dear Divya. On day two and 6,000 words. All the characters in the story. Were part of myth.. read more
DIVYA

4 Years Ago

Go on writing and sharing dear Coyote. It's coming up beautifully...the theme is awesome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 21, 2020
Last Updated on February 2, 2021


Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing