Bad bad woman

Bad bad woman

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Johnnie singing the blues today

"
                                   Bad bad woman
She was the finest lady at the Stray cat Inn. She was wearing her tight black dress showing off her strong legs and robust breasts. Her beautiful face was seeking someone willing to give everything away to her. The jazz was sweet and sad tonight. I told my friend Henry, the jazz man. Play me a slow song, so slow that you will tempt the devil woman to me.
I wrote in my notebook. The devil dances at midnight and I want the bad, bad woman to see me. I want her wrap those powerful legs around my legs and for her to tell me. I am the only one. Henry smiled and he told me. I will play the song you need my friend. Remember Johnnie, the Devil lady never lose. Her heart is black coal and greedy.
Lelia saw me whispering to the jazz man and she came to me. She whispered to me. "Brave poet, you are looking dangerous tonight and I see in your eyes. You want to taste something dark and sweet. You believe I am your savior? Do you believe I am angel or devil Johnnie?
Henry begin to play the song, "Bad woman". I stood-up. She kicks off her shoes and wrapped her arms around me and we slowly danced to the sweet jazzy song. She wrapped her body around me like a man trapped in a spider web and I felt her heartbeat against my skin. She kissed my neck and she whispered. "You like the game, smoke and mirrors? You like the game, truth or dare? You and I had known the dark motels and you are willing to kiss and never tell once again. Are you foolish or do you love my wintry wings? 
I brought her body closer and I kissed her face and her lips. I told her, love be damns, love be never. We, who love the night. We need whiskey kisses, making love till we fall asleep in each other embrace. We love to steal and steal some more. My bad, bad lady. I love your black dress and your bare feet. You are my ambrosia wine, you are my arsenic kisses. You can be lover, my killer.
We sat down in a dark corner of the Stray Cat inn and  I caressed her feet and legs. I looked into her dark brown eyes and I whispered. Lelia, Lelia, love is like a rose. Smell so damn good and the thorns shall make you bleed. She smiled and laughed at my words. She told the barkeeper. Two Long Island ice teas, pretty please and she looked at my eyes. Old soldiers believe they cannot die, we do die often my love. Tonight, you and I will buy some black velvet whiskey, go to my place. Dance bare-a*s with the windows wide opens. I will wrap my body around you till you beg for mercy.
I brought her right foot to my lips, kissed her foot that smelled of wildflowers. I told her. You know my beauty, I love you my bad, bad lady. Sometimes we must dance on the fire to know, we are alive.
                            Dancing Coyote

© 2020 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Poetry, maybe?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very seductive...love the way you tell this tale with bad bad woman playing in the background it certainly ignites the atmosphere to the reader, and not what a hot sensual steamy atmosphere it is cooking!
Love your use of very vivid imagery and the flow to this very poetical piece.
I felt I was right there witnessing the whole thing .
Brilliant work Coyote

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you dear Katrina. I love the Jazz. Make me want to write and create.
Katrina Mckeown

4 Years Ago

It is your muse.. it’s good to have a muse, I think my muse is mainly rock music though I do love .. read more



Reviews

Prose. Well written. I would like to have read more detail about the room, the music, the woman, how did the senses react to it? Please know this is fantastic. Truly. I think it could be BRILLIANT if you were to spend time seducing the reader by their senses. It would be hypnotizing.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you my dear friend. I love the Jazz clubs. A different kind of people find comfort and peace i.. read more
SM Davis

4 Years Ago

Anytime. I've missed your work. I'm happy to have time to be back for a bit. :) :)
She is a temptress, so seductive and dressed in black as well which is a sexy colour. Irresistible to some who need loving, who need to feel alive. You create a wonderful ambience here Coyote, and jazz fits the scene perfectly. Bad, bad lady but she warmed a heart needing to be warmed.

Chris

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Those bad, bad ladies. Can be dangerous and thank you dear Chris for reading and the comment.
"Brave poet, you are looking dangerous tonight and I see in your eyes. You want to taste something dark and sweet. You believe I am your savior? Do you believe I am angel or devil Johnnie?

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think you mean the title in a good way or seductive one. Fun filled adventures of your wonderful past that is the envy of many men. Travel, seeing places, dating gorgeous ladies. You lived life to the fullest. Now poetry is the venue you keep those memories alive and well. Adventures can truly shape us. Thank you for the excellent poetry or narration Coyote Poetry...

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you Sami for reading and the comment. When soldiers are brave. Those bad, bad ladies are the t.. read more
Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

Wow! You are welcome....
isn't black just so seductive, the devil in all his glory.
The dance to end all dances is the dance in the fire of eternity.
The Stray cat inn just smoulders with great memories, though I've got a feeling they may reside there.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

The Stray Cat Inn played jazz every Monday. Jazz songs. Good for the poet's soul. Thank you Paul for.. read more
Very seductive...love the way you tell this tale with bad bad woman playing in the background it certainly ignites the atmosphere to the reader, and not what a hot sensual steamy atmosphere it is cooking!
Love your use of very vivid imagery and the flow to this very poetical piece.
I felt I was right there witnessing the whole thing .
Brilliant work Coyote

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you dear Katrina. I love the Jazz. Make me want to write and create.
Katrina Mckeown

4 Years Ago

It is your muse.. it’s good to have a muse, I think my muse is mainly rock music though I do love .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 16, 2020
Last Updated on February 16, 2020

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..