T.S. Eliot and some words.

T.S. Eliot and some words.

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just some words.

"
This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper..” T.S. Eliot




“My grandfather told me often, one day, the teacher will become the student. The student will become the teacher.”




 

“Once my dear grandmother held me, she sang songs of  love to me. In the autumn of her life. I held her and I sang songs of love to her. ”




 

“We can’t stop time. Death waits on your right shoulder and he whispered to us. Please remember, don’t waste time. Time goes by so quickly. One day you will be old and you cannot go back to the sweetness of youth. A wasted youth leave a sorrowful man.”




 

“Was our last words kind? Did I tell you, I love you? I wish to call you tonight, go to you now. I know I can’t. I do tell Lake St. Clair and the rising moon. Tell my beloved, so far away. Thank you for your kindness, thank you for making me wise and strong. I will join you soon.”




 

Dancing Coyote

© 2020 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

these are all really credible sayings....the first one i find especially true being a teacher. I find often that I learn from my students as well as the other way around...
more often than we would usually imagine.
j.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

You, being a teacher. You see the energy and the drive of youth. I watched my children become strong.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
1 Review
Added on April 5, 2020
Last Updated on April 5, 2020

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing