The Island- Chapter eleven.

The Island- Chapter eleven.

A Chapter by Coyote Poetry

                            The Island-  chapter eleven
I watched Nick wander off and I thought. A crazy and wild man. I went to the cottage and Nicole was sleeping again. She laid on the top of the blankets. The early warm days of May had the sun shining bright and 75 degree already. I observed her and adored her for a few seconds. My eyes wandered from strong long legs to firm and trim woman body. I saw the clock read 7:30 am. I went to her, I caressed her legs and squeezed her butt. I kissed her back and her neck. She whispered to me. Johnnie, be careful. Don't start a flame, we don't have time to put-out. She turned over and she brought my face closer and she kissed me long and sweet. She whispered, we are late, get dress first and I will prepare some fruit and toast. I smiled and I whispered. Thank you Nicole. She took my hands and she kissed them. She told me. We need to feel like we are the one and only. We must know pleasure and many dances, listen to many songs to know we had lived.

I went to the shower and I touched my face. I asked himself. Was I dreaming? I finished the shower and I got dressed. Brushed my teeth and I smiled for the mirror. I whispered to the god of life and death. Thank you for giving me some hope and kindness. I went to the patio and Nicole, bare-a*s and all was setting up his coffee and her tea. The fruit and toast was on the table. I went to her, held her breasts and I whispered. It is 8:10 am dear Nicole. She smiled and she told me. Please drink the coffee and eat some. Back in a second. She ran away and I wrote in my journal.

"Idyllic

Mystic place,
a hidden place.
Old bridge lead you to safe place.
where broken people are repaired by generous goddesses.
Maybe a dream? Maybe just mercy to the dead hearts."


Nicole returned in her colorful Summer dress, showing her tan legs and gentle shoulders. I told her. You are so beautiful dear Nicole. She laughed at my words and she whispered. We must eat quickly and my hair is still a mess. Maybe Lily will fix me up? She is keeping you company while I do some tasks that must get done. Lana will be waiting and we must rush. They finished the toast and fruit quickly and she got up and took my hand and we rushed to Lana Cottage. Lana was waiting and almost at 9 am. I was sitting in the chair. She smiled and she told Nicole. Lily is the kitchen making us tea and coffee.. She can fix your hair before you adventure out to the Idyllic city. Nicole just smiled and waited for Lily. Lana started to paint and Lily came to them. She gave me coffee and she gave Nicole some tea. She touched Nicole hair and she smiled. She whispered in her ear. Come to the kitchen and I will fix your wild hair. You look like my children did in the good days. She turned to him and she told me. Give me 20 minutes and I will break the silence. The painter does not speak with the brush in her hand. I watched them wander to the kitchen.

I watched the Lake Superior. She was alive and dancing today.  She was called the Michigan ocean. She was a secret keeper and even the big ships were careful in her arms. If she took your ship, no-one is left to tell a story. I thought about his brother and I wondered. Did he do enough? I tried to help him. Found work for him and they lived in my house. I don't remember any kind words I said to him. I felt a tear falling from my eyes. Someone touched my face and she kissed his forehead. Lily whispered as she kissed the tears away. We can't save everyone Johnnie. I know. I saw my daughters raped and I saw my daughters die. I saw 100,000 men and women die for the cause of free-will. I was saved by kind Luna. Took me a long time to know peace. I found peace by the great water. I asked Luna, why did you save me? I wanted to die and join my daughters, my people. Luna told me, dear Boadicea. You are not done and the world need your strength. I remembered I laughed at her. She cradle me like a baby and we cried together for many days. I knew who she was. The rune stones told me story of a woman who was kind and she tried to save our world. Even Luna had learn. You can't save a world that don't want to be saved. We must stay strong and help the people near us. I remember she brought me to the Island. We built the first cottage near the big water. For a 100 years, I didn't speak. I remember hearing a young Ojibwa woman crying near the water. I went to her and she told me. My daughter is dying. The woman took me to the child. She was suffering and I touched her stomach. I told the woman I would return and I gathered some wild cranberries and some dandelions. I cooked the dandelions roots and I made a soup. I broke down the cranberries in liquid form. I knew the child had a sick stomach and needed a clean-up of the poison in her stomach.  I took the soup and the juice to the Ojibwa camp. The child drank the juice and she ate the soup. After 10 minutes. She got-up and she ran for the nearby forest. The mother and her grandfather looked very scared. I told them. Please wait and she will return. We heard laughter and a child playing outside the shelter. The child ran in and she hugged me and told me. Thank you shining star for saving me. She kissed my face many times and she ran away to play. I left them and I joined Luna. I told her, what I did. Luna smiled and she hugged me. We heard a sound and the grandfather came to us. He bowed and he thanks me for saving his grand-daughter. He told us. I heard of you two ladies on our land. The men told me, you were kind to nature and didn't destroy the land. I believe the big water liked you. I want to give the Island to you  till you die. I feel you are naguals and healers. We need more healers and medicine women. We will built you a bridge and I hope you will befriend us. Luna and I went to him. We embraced and I thanked him with a kiss on his forehead and face-cheeks. Luna told him. if you need someone with healing skills, we will gladly help. He gave them a big smile and he told them. You are part of the Ojibwa tribe now. That was a long time ago and everyday I still pray for my daughters, my people. I was glad to learn. My country outlasted the devils from Rome. You can outlast the sadness Johnnie. You will be saved and you will save many too. 

Lana spoke finally and she asked for some coffee and some food.  Lily smiled and she ran to the kitchen. Lana told me. Thank you for sitting for me. I know many of the Island people are seeking your attention. I was told by a bird. You made Nick talk and laugh today. You are the first stranger to the island, he spoke to. Celeste and Magdalena adopted him. He is a easy going soul and the Island is blessed to have him. It is almost 12 in the afternoon. I must get ready for tonight and you and Nicole have a brunch date with Celeste and Magdalena at one this afternoon. Lily returned with coffee and sandwiches for Luna.  Luna turned to me and she told me. The Captain, me, Nicole and you will burn some sage by the big water at four this afternoon. Don't be late. Those two ladies are very tempting. They could steal your heart forever. Lily came to me and she kissed my face and lips. She whispered, I will see you at the concert tonight. Please have some fun today for me.


Dancing Coyote


© 2021 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
A new chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on December 9, 2020
Last Updated on February 2, 2021


Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing