Don't explain dear lover

Don't explain dear lover

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Poem nine for April. The poetry month.

"
                           Don't explain dear lover
He waited for a miracle and he wrote upon a blank sheet of paper.
"I found a miracle,
I have found you again.
I told you yesterday.
I want to fall in love again.
I told you today.
I want to fall in love tonight.
If we are true? Or just playing the liar's dance.
I am willing to dance in the light, I am willing to dance in the darkness with you."
I heard her singing softly in the bathroom and I waited with a impatience heart to see her. I know she was my wonder, my miracle. She have tempted my heart, she have tempted my mind and the movement of you body. Make the calm and sleeping man want know slow dancing in the dark and to hear her whisper. I love you only my dearest lover.
She come from the bathroom, walked toward the mirror and she stood nude facing the standing mirror. I traced with my eyes, womanly curves and perfect valleys and hidden places. Painting memory of pretty feet to bare neck, I will not forget. I asked her. Why are with me? I have found you again and I know. We have wandered the world. Sought intimate dances and make love in private places. 
She smiled and turned, touched the radio, added some jazz song to the quiet room. She moved slow and easy. I watched her feet move with ease and gentleness. She come to me, fell to her knees and she whispered. Please don't explain dear lover. I caressed her face and I held her breasts. I asked her. We know gin, sin and untamed life. Are we destine to find safe place for a moment? Escape again? 
She smiled and she straddled me and she smothered me with warm kisses. She whispered. I am, we are, bounded by unkept promises. You are the Fall and I am the Winter. Needed little and wanting everything. I want us to fall in love again and again. Maybe just for a moment today and maybe one day. We will learn. You and I. Enough. Please remember me, I will remember you.
Coyote

© 2021 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Poem nine for April, the poetry month.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

smoky ... like the song choice .. sometimes the offer and allure for "just a moment" ..one night maybe two .. no strings, no obligations .. is such respite from a painful world .. it runs through much of your creative writing Coyote Man .. i so relate to it! Nice commitment for poetry month ... i could never do it .. not enough discipline nor energy ;)
E. .

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

Thank you Einstein. I appreciate the comment my friend. We lived in a different time. We went to bar.. read more
Einstein Noodle

3 Years Ago

yes ... we miss the heart love part of it .. the comradery of youth .. "...those were the days my fr.. read more



Reviews

This is brilliant in wording and emotion. She doesn’t want to explain love just to dance in the moment feel it and it it wash over like a cascading water fall. Being compelled to feeling it within every pore and wanting to keep falling in love with him over and over again. Love the most magical of all emotions if it is truly deeply really felt from within

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

You are right my dear friend. The past is gone and the moment, is now. Thank you for reading and the.. read more
Poetic Beauty

3 Years Ago

You are welcome my dear friend
smoky ... like the song choice .. sometimes the offer and allure for "just a moment" ..one night maybe two .. no strings, no obligations .. is such respite from a painful world .. it runs through much of your creative writing Coyote Man .. i so relate to it! Nice commitment for poetry month ... i could never do it .. not enough discipline nor energy ;)
E. .

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

Thank you Einstein. I appreciate the comment my friend. We lived in a different time. We went to bar.. read more
Einstein Noodle

3 Years Ago

yes ... we miss the heart love part of it .. the comradery of youth .. "...those were the days my fr.. read more
Such a write expressing a sweet moment shared.
Nicely done.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

Thank you dear Melinda. I appreciate the comment my dear friend.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 9, 2021
Last Updated on April 9, 2021

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing