Wild as the wind

Wild as the wind

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Poem twelve for April, the poetry month.

"
                               Wild as the wind
I told her. I need more of your kisses, I need more of your poetry verses by the sea.
I needed you yesterday, I need you today and I need you evermore..
You are my Spring blessing, my Summer love and My Fall joy.
When you dance barefoot on the soft sand of the Monterey beach, I know.
Love is a careless child. Cannot be owned and when received. A honored gift.
You are wild as the wind, free as the dancing sea.
I love your lily white skin, I love you my delicious water nymph who can make me smile.
In your eyes, they steal me away into unknown pleasures I shall know.
You whispered to me. Come live with me and be my lover. Let's find a quiet place where 
the sound of our heartbeat, is all we can hear. We need the sea near, the ambrosia wine and
open windows and doors with the music of sea making our world so complete and so sweet.
I told her. You are wild as the Wind my love. The wind cannot be held, just a gentle caress on yearning skin,
forever remembered and the wind. A fickle lover who will leave you with fleeting dreams and the flame of love
burning till kind death take you away. Free me from your beautiful memory of your face, my dearest love.
You laughed at my words and we danced on the naked beach. You whispered to me. I love you, I love you my dear poet. We have today and maybe tomorrow. Love is delicious and sweet. We must celebrate the magic hours and allow noble love to live. Greed in love can kill the charm of love. Better to be bold and willing, when love is near.
I brought her closer and I told her. Yes, she was right and we danced for the rising moon and the falling sun.
Coyote

© 2021 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Poem twelve for April, the poetry month.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am reminded much of Poe in this write.
I like the exchange...the mutual need, the mutual love that is expressed.

"Wild as the wind"---quite an image to me.
j.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

Thank you Jacob for the kind words. Poe, gave life to his words. His words outlived him and he will .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
1 Review
Added on April 13, 2021
Last Updated on April 13, 2021

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing