My lovely Lilith

My lovely Lilith

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

June poetry number twelve.

"
                             My lovely Lilith
The dark poet loved the Monterey big storms. The Pacific was raging and dancing. He went to the Pacific ocean early in the morning wearing wet suit and carrying his suicide board. He adored when the sea was filled with madness. He heard a voice. He turned and Lilith stood near in her wet suit and a grin. She asked him. Do you remember you promises me to suicide board the sea with last week? He smiled and he told her. Would be my honor dear lady. He handed her the tequila and she drank the tequila and she asked. Are we going to talk or dance with the sea?
He had loved Lilith for many months. She was a maiden of twisted fate and he saw the darkness in her eyes. he loved her boldness in her voice and the way her body moved when she walked. She loved the sea, the long river and Big Sur. She was filled with rage and she spoke with the eloquence of a classy lady.
Lilith knew the Monterey dark poet casts his eyes upon her always. He knew verse and tale. He sought in her eyes, unknown wonders and mystery. On a foggy Monterey morning, he asked her. I want to court you like the days of old. I want to hear your eloquence words by the sea, drinking coffee at dawn. I want to study your beautiful face and fall into the wonder of your thoughts. I want us to ration the movement of love. Like a Donne poem, we could write. I want to show you, you are my one and only wish.
She laughed at his words and she told him. You streets poet believe love, wine and dance can save our world. You love folly and the kiss. Never wanting to know. You are dancing with a hurricane that cannot be tamed. Folly is the poet's wealth. Maybe some wishes shouldn't come true. I am endless rage and constant storm. I have killed everything that I loved.
He smiled and he told her. I love your painted face, I love your war face dear Lilith. We can drink your favorite spiced wine and seek safe chambers. Haste make waste and I want to write a story that is endless and sweet. The blue moon is above us and the bravest of men wish for miracles. I want to see your real face, I want to make you smile. Maybe laugh?
She took his right hand and she touched the lines on his palm. She smiled and she told him. You will live forever and believe in love till the end. You will test life and you will know great sorrow. Maybe Johnnie, I will befriend you and see who we really are? Love and hate, do dance when the blue moon is above us. We can make a wish of foolishness and folly. We will suicide the sea Friday morning and drink coffee at noon.
The waves were 30-50 feet high near the shore and we slowly moved into the sea. Took a half hour to go out 500 yards. The waves were kicking and moving. Lilith reach out her hand to him and he took her hand. They danced with the Pacific. The moon was smiling at them and the goddess of the sea blessed them with safety. The sea allowed the lovers to dance in her arms.
Coyote

© 2021 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A very romantic tale, Coyote. We ladies indeed do have the disposition and temperament of hurricanes at times. Taming us requires a hardy soul, yet sometimes the sweetest words and caring embraces can calm and soothe our inner seas. I enjoyed your tale. Dancing in the Pacific with the one you love is eternally romantic. 💛

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

Thank you dear Marina for reading and the comment. The sea and good company, paradise for the lucky.



Reviews

A very romantic tale, Coyote. We ladies indeed do have the disposition and temperament of hurricanes at times. Taming us requires a hardy soul, yet sometimes the sweetest words and caring embraces can calm and soothe our inner seas. I enjoyed your tale. Dancing in the Pacific with the one you love is eternally romantic. 💛

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

Thank you dear Marina for reading and the comment. The sea and good company, paradise for the lucky.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 15, 2021
Last Updated on June 15, 2021

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing