The crying woman- page eleven

The crying woman- page eleven

A Chapter by Coyote Poetry
"

Almost done with the tale. When we have nothing to give away. Can you steal from us?

"
                             The crying woman- page eleven
I awoke in the night alone and I had the soft cotton sheets covering my nude body. My body was sore and I remembered bodies, moving, fighting and interlacing into one. I remember feeling free, feeling good. I don't know. I believe I saw other faces too. My body felt used-up and I liked the feeling. Me and my ex-husband had a cold marriage. He left me three years ago and I didn't date. I had to work and work some more. I was alone and I didn't care. The needs of my body was forgotten. Now I remember them and I told myself. Never gain will I allow disappointment to stop me from being a woman. Last night was like a wild dream and I wanted more. Lawrence appeared with a cup of strong and black coffee. He told me. I must escape for one day and I will return tomorrow night.  I left you a credit card and some money. Please buy some more black silky stockings. I like to take them off your legs. I love to see your pale beautiful legs. I laughed at him and I asked him. Did you have fun with me last night Lawrence? He smiled and he told me. You are my ambrosia, my nectar dear Carolina. You painted a forever memory in my mind. A wonderful memory.

He left me alone in the large new house and I took a long bath and she allowed her body to relax. I tried to remember the night and I saw dreams of hands, faces and my body feeling wonderful. After the bath, I laid in my bed and I wondered where my daughter was? I wondered what have I become. I remember the opium now. It took away my fear and I felt like a free bird in the large blue sky. At nine am. The phone awoke her and Marcello told on on the phone. At noon, my friend Lilith and Thomas will stop by. They will bring spicy seafood and a large salad. Please don't eat. You will enjoy the Asia seafood. Best restaurant in Reno prepared. Please make them feel welcome in Reno. I love you Carolina and have some fun. She wondered about his words. Make them happy?

The arrived at noon with many plates of food. They were young and beautiful. Lilith was perfect, large breasts, small waist, long blond hair  and  amazing tanned legs. The bluest eyes I ever seen. She came to me and she kissed me long and sweetly. She told Thomas, she is more beautiful than Marcello said. Thomas was tall, he had gray eyes and was strong and muscular. He was well-mannered and he had a kind and gentle voice. He came to me and he kissed my hand. He told me. It is my delight to meet a ginger hair beauty. I do like those ginger hair beauties. I turned red and he laughed. He told Lilith. She is more than perfect. Let's eat before the food is cold. Lilith open the red wine and Thomas spread out the many dishes of the seafood, rice and a large salad on the large table. Lilith told me. Lawrence told us. You were a goddess and it is true. Let's eat. They ate slowly and they talks about everything that didn't matter. I like this. Lilith told me. I was a model, now I travel and I find new things to enjoy. Thomas is a painter of woman. He will ensure your face, your body will never be forgotten. He liked you and how is the food? I told her. The food is so amazing and thank you for bringing the food to my home. Lilith asked me. Carolina, do you dance? I love dancing and I brought a new Leonard Cohen tape. Thomas is a poor dancing but he does his best. I was having a great time. The food was perfect and the wine was delicious. 

I danced with Thomas first and he held me softly, kissing my neck and my face. Lilith divided us up and she brought me closer. She asked me. Having fun sweet woman? I told her yes. We danced for many songs and she held long kisses with me and I adored her. I never kissed a woman before and I knew from my friends. Only a woman knows how to kiss. She whispered to me. Lawrence promised us the best China opium in the whole world. Can we do dear Carolina? I said okay and I wondered what would be the final outcome of this be? I brought the kit to Thomas and he prepared the pipe. He told Lilith. Lawrence using the ivory pipe we gave him. I am glad. Lilith came to be and I loved how her bare feet moved with the song. Her skin was soft and pleasure to feel against my skin when we slowed dance to Leonard Cohen songs. Thomas gave the pipe to Lilith first and she took three slow deep breathe of the opium and she gave me the pipe. I took four deep breathe, slowing allowing the smoke to take over my body. Lilith dropped her dress, she was bra-less and panty-less. Her body was perfect and she moved slowly with the music. Capturing my eyes and my mind. Lilith dance bare-a*s, encircling the room and Thomas breathe in the opium and he was smiling and laughing at Lilith. I released my dress and I took off my panties and bra. Thomas asked. Please keep the black hosier on. I left him on and I joined Lilith in the wild and free dance. Thomas took his clothing off and he watched us. It was like a dream. We fell upon the bed and I felt soft kisses on my skin. I felt many hands on my skin, making me scream with delight and pleasure. I remember seeing Lilith face and Thomas riding me hard. I fell into a wild and twisted dream. I remember bodies being twisted and wanting more. It seem more dream-like than true. I wondered is life, sin, sin and more sin. I didn't want to stop. The day faded into night and I awoke alone at two am. I was nude still and I wandered to the bathroom. I took a long bath and I dressed in a t-shirt. I went to the living room and I poured a large shot of the Johnnie walker. I drank the whiskey till the bottle was empty. I went to bed, not knowing who I was or who I will be now?

Coyote


© 2021 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on July 16, 2021
Last Updated on July 16, 2021


Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing