Eat the rich

Eat the rich

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just loving the song. "Eat the rich".

"
                               Eat the rich

Come on baby, eat the rich. To make good soup, need those people with excess fat to make the broth more tasty. The one per cent made 3.7 trillion more profit. The lower class(They call us) people in the ninety-nine percent lost 3.9 trillion.

Some crazy lady told us." Eat babies." Please leave the babies alone. They did nothing wrong yet. They are eating dogs and cats in North Korea. Please leave the dogs and cats alone, we need them to protect us against the rich. But those people living in secure homes, eating like pigs. Giving 20 cent raises to workers and getting richer and richer. They could be a tasty treat for the people with less.

I live in a place. If you cross a intersection. One side, burn-down buildings, hungry people and homeless. The other side of the road. Million dollars houses, a police force, great schools and they don't see the poor. They are  eating their steak and laughing at the downfall of the people on the other side of the intersection.

I would recommend meat tenderizer for the old ones. Old people can be tough to chew. The rich millionaires in Washington D.C. gave the struggling USA 1,800 dollars this year. Just enough to survive a month in the messy and hard world. I would recommend eating politicians and lawyers first.

Come on baby, eat the rich. If we don't. They may eat us next.

Coyote

© 2021 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Hello. Coyote being coyote.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This was important. This was a poem needed to be written - where has our society taken us ? We dazzle the wealthy with jewels and fancy plates … while millions struggle to get by in this brutal world. What have we become? This was powerful, beautiful, and shed light on America’s tragedy…
Thank you for this.
Marina

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

Thank you dear Marina and I agree with you. The sad part. Getting worst. The coronavirus days. The r.. read more



Reviews

Nevertheless, despite all their faults, all the bad things they may do. One must remember, not all of those who are rich are bad. Many do care, do help, give. I refuse to say , or believe that every rich person is bad, for I know it can not be so. Humans are to complex for that. Good and bad exist every where, thus the rich are no exception. Many, if not most, were raised to think; and be the way they are. Which they had not choice in as a child. So, we must not forsake them, but embrace those who also wish to embrace us. Or the cycle of cruelty will continue, unbroken.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Profound, but a little dark. Yet, I understand completely. For me, the rich just make me sick, when I think of their blatant disregard for life, our society, our world. Even though, they have the power and means to change it, they choose not to. I become gravely ill when witnessing their insolence, ignorance, and greed. Their willingness to turn a blind eye to things that matter the most. Thus, I wouldn't eat them. They'd taste too bad.


Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

I agree dear Audie. The rich people would need a lot of spices. Where I live. A street separate the .. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2021
Last Updated on July 25, 2021

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..