Bang, bang...

Bang, bang...

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

September poetry number six.

"
                                   Bang, bang...

You were my Tijana Radeska and I was your Doc Holliday. We loved to argue, we love to wrestle till we fell into secret kisses near the Lake St. Clair. You were so damn brave and I loved to hear you talk. I loved your silky skin and your devilish smile. We were just babies, you were sixteen going on a hundred years old.

You had the darkest eyes and the warmest skin. I would kiss your neck, your face and your rosy pink lips. I would tell you. Let's us my lovely, let's escape to open and free country. Let's find places we can be bare-a*s and tell the world to leave us alone. I loved your eyes, fearless and a wonderland of dreams.

She would take my hands, kiss them softly and she would whisper. Johnnie, Johnnie. You are so brave and we need the west coast. We need California, we need the Pacific ocean. We need a gun a-brazing and allow no-one to kill our dreams. Let the dead rest, we won't. You and I will fight for our freedom. Bang, bang, our guns will shoot to the stars, shoot toward the moon. I will be your Tijana Radeska and you will be my Doc Holliday. Only allowing death to kill our dreams.

I told her. I am the fortunate one my dear love. You taught me to drink-in life, drink-up the hell-bound road and give in to the passion. Even it is wrong? Is so damn good.

She smiled and she embraced me tightly. She told me. Some sin we need, some kisses we must taste and sometime we must digest life like a starving child. Better to be cowboys and free women than locked us people. You and I. Wild souls, too good for this locked-up world. Let's escape to Monterey, strip to bare skin and feel the coldness of the Pacific. I want to feel alive..

I told her. I will go anywhere with you my love. I will follow you to hell and back my sweet. She smiled and she whispered. Please don't forget me Johnnie. 

I would tell her today. I remember you and my restless heart. I want us to be brave again. I will be your Doc Holliday and you will be my beloved Tijana. We will shoot our pistol to the moon and the stars. Bang, bang the gun shall go and we will learn the spirit of wild heart again.

Coyote

© 2021 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A romantic, yet sad ballad....a love story of passion, freedom, need, wildness, and then remembering all those memories once again...goes really well with the song....well written John
Best, B.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

Thank you dear Betty. Good to be wild and loco.
Betty Hermelee

2 Years Ago

Yes I guess so
You’re very welcome John
Best
B.
Again, your music selection and your writing complement each other. I could feel the wistfulness of the narrator's memories.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

Hello dear Shelley and thank you for reading and the comment my friend.
Shelley Warner

2 Years Ago

You're totally welcome Coyote
Interesting poem. I enjoyed this one

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

Thank you my friend. We need wild days and we need wild people.
NotUsinganymore

2 Years Ago

You are welcome!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 6, 2021
Last Updated on September 6, 2021

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing