The Raven and the Coyote...

The Raven and the Coyote...

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

June poetry thirty-one

"
The Raven and the Coyote...
The Raven told the him. Perhaps, perhaps dear Coyote. You can share some trickery with me tonight. Coyote, the trickster is too quiet for me. The Raven knew the Coyote tales. He left the great forest and he returned. He had become a stranger in the forest, he once loved.
The Raven smiled and he told the Coyote. We have the long river, we have the endless forest and we have some tomfoolery to be done tonight. You are my favorite memories. Us, doing endless moonlight dances and us create chaos for the complete forest. Don't worry my friend. The forest remembered you.
Coyote looked at the Raven and he told him. My old friend, we have shared many meals, we did do the tomfoolery  dust till dawn. Now I feel like a outcast in the forest I was born in.
The Raven smiled and laughed. She told him. Sometimes we must remind the forest. The trickster and the Raven are still here. Let's us dance and sing to the moon my old friend. Let the forest know.
We are not done yet..
Coyote

© 2022 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on June 30, 2022
Last Updated on June 30, 2022

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing