Please stay with me, till the world ends dear lover..

Please stay with me, till the world ends dear lover..

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Love should be given freely. We need to make love with the lights on and we need to sing the songs of love to the moon, to the sun.

"
Please stay with me, till the world ends dear lover.
I called your name and I asked the moon. Please one more kiss, please one more dance with the most beautiful lady in my world. The moon listened, the stars pay attention and the kind night brought you to me. And I kissed you softly and we danced for the Pacific ocean.
O' memory,  blessed and a tangle web of a tragic dance. You and me. We are Winter and Summer. I told you. Please stay with me, till the world ends dear Kelly.
I am the moon and you are the sun. Needing a eclipse of two hearts and we create a celestial sea of emotion where we must steal second, we must steal minutes.
Dear Kelly, your skin of lily white and eyes of the wild sea. Make me know madness. We must dance in the shadow of love and we know the folly of our deeds.
I have written a million words of poesy for you and I aspire to see your face in the night. I remembered, we prayed and we laughed. And we cried. I need your coy smile and your lasting words.
I have loved you for a thousand days and I will love you till the sun and the moon can meet.
Forget-me-not word-man told the midnight sky. We may kiss and we may part. On night when the moon is full and everyone is asleep. We will love with gladness and I will steal a thousand kisses.
I am here by the sea with you tonight and I prayed to Eros. Please allow my damsel of light, my damsel of kindness. My beautiful sea flower who dances with the dangerous sea. Please stay with me, till the ends of days.
Beautiful Kelly whispered. I am here and please make this night last forever. I want us to fall into nuptial embrace and let's create a lullaby where love can win.
I brought her closer and I whispered. We will write a lullaby into the sky. Where love could win.
Coyote

© 2022 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Holy cow! What an expression of love. Have two people ever loved as much? I think perhaps most of us have and we remember the burning desire to embrace one another until the end of time. Love is a wonderful thing. I think in the sentence, "Needing a eclipse," you should have, "Needing an eclipse." That's about it, the rest is perfectomundo.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you my friend and I agree. We need a few eclipse in a lifetime.



Reviews

This is so sweet it brings tears to the eyes and roses to the cheeks. Excellent heartfelt write. Very romantic in the best way. F.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you Fabian. I appreciate the comment. We need some wild romance in a life.
"I called your name and I asked the moon." Please one more kiss"
If that's not romance then I'm not sure what is. Your writing is a blanket of warmth for the soul. Enjoyed this very much.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you Duff. I appreciate the comment.
I could feel the heartbeat in this, the desire, the want and especially the love. When we have someone in our lives that makes us feel this way, there is no better feeling. It is as if each day is a gift and yesterday the perfect memory. It is almost unexplainable but your words, your poetry does just that. Beautiful work.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you my friend. I am a old man now. I learn. We need a kind woman near and children at our feet.. read more
Holy cow! What an expression of love. Have two people ever loved as much? I think perhaps most of us have and we remember the burning desire to embrace one another until the end of time. Love is a wonderful thing. I think in the sentence, "Needing a eclipse," you should have, "Needing an eclipse." That's about it, the rest is perfectomundo.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you my friend and I agree. We need a few eclipse in a lifetime.
Two opposites attract...you and Kelly the moon and the sun.... your thousand days may even be more...a lovely tale of love and spirituality....and lasting passion...but where is the whiskey toast??? great poem John.
Best, B.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

The whiskey toast would be later dear Betty and thank you for reading and the comment.
Betty Hermelee

1 Year Ago

You’re very welcome John!
Best,
B.
What a lovely homage to someone dear. It is beautiful to think something like this exists out there, and I am glad you found it. Methinks you are a hopeless romantic, dear friend!

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

I am and I am looking for the hopeless romantic. Thank you, dear Zoe, for reading and the comment.
love the intensity of this and the certainty of how you feel. It takes you higher with the descriptions you share - makes one want to reach for it as well. Thank you for this write!

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Hello dear Elaine. All of us need reminders. Love can still be sweet. Thank you for reading and the .. read more
Very romantic, with such sincerity. Love that endures past mortal boundaries. Inspiring

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you dear poet. We need to find a love, who make us want forever.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 17, 2022
Last Updated on October 17, 2022

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..