Twisted City     Part four

Twisted City Part four

A Chapter by Coyote Poetry
"

It is easy to get lost and confused in a life. We walk on the edge. Balancing good and evil. Must try to keep the spirit and soul clean.

"
                 Twisted City  part 4

Laura smiles. Told Tiffany "Some men don't need a opportunity to hurt another woman."

Tiffany demanded a positive ID. Warned her. " If you don't give me a positive description in the death. I will make you the accomplish."

Laura smiles. Told Tiffany." He did died badly." I will repeat my statement.  He was old and could not walk. I wish I knew him. I would thank him."

Tiffany always got the same response from people who saw the serial killer. He had a kind personality and killed useless people. No-one really care when the scum is clean off the street. He was consider a Angel by the people who he assisted.

Tiffing told Laura. "He killed 150 or more people. Does that bother you?"

Laura smile and did not answer. She wished she asks his name. She would pray for him. She knew killing was wrong.  But she felt no pity for the man coming down the apartment steps in a body bag.


The F.B.I got the reports early in the morning. Over 200 strange death in the large cities on the West coast to the East coast. Tiffany spread them out. In the Winter the serial killer roamed on the West coast. The warm days of Spring and Summer the killing was on the East coast. The killing was random. He seem to be in the right place. She knew he was a business person or a man who travels for a living. She checks the airport out. An impossible task to check out everyone. She believe he used buses to keep a low profile. Many people has direct contact with him. No-one would give a exact description. It wasn't fear. They protected him. He was something good to them.

Tiffany knew his work. The F.B.I still didn't have the belief one man was the killer. She was assigned alone on this case till she could show evident of a serial killer. He was a hero on New York and L.A. "He killed three drug dealer in Detroit. Create fear and slow down the drug trade for a short time.  He took their money and gave the money to churches and food banks one Spring."

He would fade away and appear randomly.The F.B.I had a alert for killers who torture and used rituals in their killing report to Tiffany. He killed men who abused children, drug dealer and pimps. Rapist would get bail out and be dead ASAP.  His description range from 5 foot tall to 6 foot 5 inches. From 120 pounds to 250 pounds.  He was black, white and Mexican. She knew he was on the West coast. She would watch for any big cases involving woman or children.

Coyote went to the truck. He decided to go to Monterey. He would read some poetry and hang on the beach with friends. He needed to re-group. The last of the original group was alive and well living in Pacific grove. At one time 25 years ago. There was 4 of them. One die in the War and the other went too far into the peyote and LSD.  Drugs did assist the Shaman is learning. But all activities must be controlled.

He arrived at Pacific Grove at 5 a.m in the morning. He bought a coffee and walked the long beach of Monterey. He remembered when  he and Padget suicide board every large storm in early Spring. The four of them would drink. Sara and  Angela would watch Padget and him get tossed around and brake more bones. The big storm of 1993. He damaged his rib cage from being tossed into the shore. Padget broke his leg. Was a very good day.

At 9am in the morning. He knock on Sara's door with coffee and donuts. She was still beautiful. She fit into the life style of Pacific Grove. Long dresses and beautiful smile that made you feel welcomes and loved.

Coyote tolds her hola my old friend. She ran to him. Wrapped her arms around him. Brought him close. Told him. "I seen street dogs who look better. I was concern for you. I was waiting to hear you were found dead in the street or worst." He kissed her long and hard. He whispered. " Only the good die young. You have room for a lost fiend." She dragged him in.

She ran a hot bath for him. He got in the tub. She sat by the tub and talks with him. They have been friend for 30 plus years. Nothing to hide no-more. She asked "Are you Ok? Your eyes are black. I see your spirit is rotting away. What are you doing?"

Coyote knew she could see and feel the bad things going on in his head. He had lost it. Years ago A Shaman brought the four together. Open their minds with tea and herb. Taught them many secret of nature. He told Coyote." We are healers. Must control the hate. When the mind is wide open you can see into the souls and hearts of men."

Coyote told her he was fine. He needed a trip to Washington State. Go to the mountains to clear my head. Sara saw her last old friend was walking toward death now. She begs. "Please stay with me. We can together get you back. You are dying and you know it." He smile and told her.  "My two friends are waiting for me." He reached to her. Kissed her forehead then lips. "I ain't gone yet. Let's celebrate being alive today."

They go to the bookstore in Monterey. It was early afternoon. The owner Steve ran and hugged him. He asked. "Would you be a the reading tonight? " Only for my norm payment he answered.  Steve smiles and told him anything you need old friend.  Sara  and Coyote ordered coffee. Steve put the sign out John Coyote will lead the Poetry reading tonight.

Sara asked could she go with him to Mt. Rainier with him?  He knew she saw he was in deep trouble and needed help. He couldn't tell her. It was too late. He was warned to stop many years ago. He put himself in deep s**t. He was only a step ahead of Death.

He held her hand." We need some time together.  You are my best friend. Remember when I'm dead I will be part of you still."

Sara asked Coyote. "Do you remember the day we met at the Pow wow? He told her best day of my life Little Wolf.
   

                             Coyote





© 2011 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Part four of a 250 page book. I'm rewriting as I go through it. Any errors or mistakes please assist. Never too old to learn.
Coyote

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You've got some grammar and punctuation work to do. As far as the "sentiment" (direction?) of your story is concerned, my mind pictures the raised rock our ancestors would have used to end the days of the sick and dying and the unyieldingly hampered, to ease their distress, and to relieve the burden on the community. It's a hard call. As a people, we are far from addressing it sanely and compassionately...

Posted 14 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Coyote, I finally had time to read these three chapters you sent me a while back. These read like stories told around a campfire by Coyote. They are not perfect, but the unpolished aspect actually gives them a ceratin charm to the reader:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This story is addictive

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

really interesting chapters coyote, I'm locked on...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You are a great man and learned too..!! Fabulous write..!!!

Good Wishes..!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well I say you can't show an old dog new tricks, I loved it

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice work. The formatting is much better with this chapter. Great summary of events.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great write.
So full of emotions and truth

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love Sara. I also love the whole Indian-ness.
:) Keep it coming.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm enjoying your story and can't wait to read more. You are taking me many places and I'm ready to travel on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote, thanks so much for sharing this with me! it is a great adventure to be on and keeps me moving on to the next chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1332 Views
37 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on February 24, 2010
Last Updated on June 22, 2011


Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..