Are we crazy the people of this world?

Are we crazy the people of this world?

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

I worry for the children. What will be left?

"
Are we crazy the people of this world?
 

I pray a prayer to the spirit of life and death.
Please sent wisdom to the leaders of this world.

We bludgeon our planet.

Who will pay the price for our greed?

Our water is being choke to death by oil spills.
The sea life will die without a cry or outrage by no-one.




    (Oil fires in Iraq)




War is killing people daily.
Killing for religion and oil.
A eye for a eye.
No-one will win.
We will just all be dead.
                  (Death valley, Iraq)

Soldiers are dying for oil and rich men.
I pray these b******s making money off war.
Pay their debt in hell forever.


The world can be beautiful.
We must stop the hatred.
Men of peace must come to the front.
The leaders need to talk of peace.



(My friend Don with his children and my daughter. He was  killed in Iraq in August 2004.)

If we keep going in the direction of hate and War.
What will we leave for the children of this world?


We must get angry and demand the wars to stop everywhere.
We must protect the water and earth.


If we stand bye and do nothing.
We are as guilty as the leaders who want more blood.



                       Coyote
                     May 17, 2010
 

© 2010 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
We are living in bad times. The world need to be re-directed from war and hate. We are one people. If this world falls apart. We shall die together.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
... brilliantly written and brilliantly presented ... these are relevant and rampant issues ... aggravated by ulterior motives ... the first step is to talk about it fearlessly and you've done that remarkably ... thank you for writing this and sharing this ... (highest rating) ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

this is very good and deep. I think you should work on punctuation and grammar but this is really good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I agree that we must get angry and do something. The good news is that I see more and more people becoming aware of the problem, the next step is action. The hardest part is that most of us are dependent on oil in our daily lives whether we like it or not. Look around and see cars in every driveway, plastic all around us, chemicals made from oil, etc...our whole culture needs oil to keep it running. In order to stop the wars, we have to change the way we live, each and every one of us. And we have to demand that our governments change policies so that it can happen. Coyote, this is a great writing to make us aware of the consequences of living the way we do.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This world is sick, but I don't think it will die. We as a people will become extinct and perhaps that is for the best. Good write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Amen Coyote~this is sadly true. I feel tears looking at your friend Don..Dying in a foreign land ...
The times are bad and this oil spill is disgusting.. the poor sea creatures paying a price, high price for humankind's mistakes.. Yes, we are crazy it seems.. those in power should have said... It is so much easier to love than hate...
Wonderfully said, Coyote..

Chloe

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I agree that men of peace should come forward. I hate pollution it destroys the environment. I like the environment and I hate to see people even dropping litter in the streets. I get sick of it why can't people learn what they are doing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

We are living in bad times, you are right Coyote
I have the upmost respect for soldiers, and I do not mean them when I say its corrupted (Iraq and Afghanistan war)
There is much going on that we are lied to about sweety
There is much evidence to suggest that the war is not only for oil (although thats is a major part) but also for ancient artefacts!
There is something not right!
Great poem, powerful piece my friend!
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You gave me chills Coyote.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

the world use to be happy but now all it feels is pain and sorrow

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is deep and very emotional and angry. Being the fiance of an army man I fear day by that he will be called out to serve in this war. I believe that we must protect ourselves. Sometimes it means war, but our goverment has corrupted the meaning of this word. It is meant to protect us and our fellow people not for the oil in their land. I feel sorry for mother earth and how she is suffering. Great poem. A great eye opener for many.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


9
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3130 Views
89 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 17, 2010
Last Updated on May 17, 2010

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing