What have we become?

What have we become?

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Our Government leaders are liars and need all to be retired. Hit "woman killed child." Took me a while to track this story down. We live in a world. Better to kill a baby then allow them to live?

"

(Police in Atlanta fatally shot a woman Monday afternoon after she stabbed her child to ... Jennifer's New Baby! ... Police: Officers shoot, kill woman who stabbed ...

www.cbsatlanta.com/.../​police-fatally-shoot-woman-who-stabbed-child...)


                       What have we become?

On my way home from work today.
The new man on the radio spoke of a woman killed in Atlanta.
She was killed by the Police department.
She was stabbing her 3 1/2 baby to death. The baby boy died.

Her neighbor told the press.
She had no food. Had no electric and gas.
What kind of Government would allow their people to go hungry?
The USA does. Need new blood in the White house.
Need new men and woman in the House and Senate.

Poor daughter lost job and husband.
Couldn't pay car payment.
Shermata Adams (Garnishment lawyer) 1-248-5191700 without notice or care.
Took 25% of a young woman check without notice.

I called and asked why did they take the money without notice?
Poor girl have a 2 year old baby and moved back home. They told me.
"They do not care. They will collect the money"

I asked how will she buy food for her child?
She told me.  "None of her concern. "

I asked her. How does she sleep at night?

She answered. "No problems with sleep. It her job."

When people run the world with no heart or care for others.
How does the common man live and survive?

Funny part of story.
 The collection is for a company that received a low interest loan
from the USA government. Chrysler Financial.
They can sent loan sharks out and take the last nickle out of a poor man pocket and smile.

I wanted to reach in the phone and choke the person. Who told me my grandchild is not important. People like Shermata need to be released into the real world and see the pain and misery they have caused.

Senate and House gave money to banks and loan companies. House and Senate can spend $1.2 trillion on war. USA is 15 trillion in debt.
 
I will take care of my daughter the best I can.
Who helped the mother in Atlanta? No-one?
Who is helping the 22,000 kids without addresses in the Detroit school system?
One of many cities in bad shape.

I don't like either candidate for President.
Both allowed big business to overtake the USA and the world.
Need fresh blood with hope and dream for the people.
There is no excuse for one child to died anywhere.
There is no excuse for one child to died anywhere.

This morning a baby die. A mother was killed.
She had no food. No electric or gas.
Loan sharks like Shermata living in a big house and eating good.

What have we become?
Obama said we are fine.
I stop my car and cries for a dead baby and mother today.

Did the leaders of the country give a damn about a poor woman with nothing.
There are many who lost homes and have nothing.
Where is their assistance?

Nothing to do with religion or color.
Government create ghost and hate to make separation.
Time for all people to tell the leaders.

"We had enough, we had enough."

We need a Martin Luther King Jr. to teach the world love and have forgiveness. The enemies is not the Arab. the black man and the brown/white/red man. It is a corrupt  government that give money away to people who hate us.

It is time my friends. Time for people like "Shermeta" to taste what have been done to 40 million USA citizen. Drain them to they have nothing.

I pray for the baby and mother.
It gave me no peace.

Lawyers like Shermeta who steal from the poor and don't give a s**t.
A congressman in Washington with a $2.3 million budget to eat and live per year.
A President who traveled the world spending millions.  A president wife who spend $2 million of tax payers money for her and mommy to visit Africa two months ago.

It is time for all people everywhere.
"We had enough. We had enough."

The poor people need to sit outside the Senate and House of Rep. Maybe when they drive by to buy a good meal and go to their fine house. Maybe they will see the 100 million plus USA people who are very tire.
 
Peace will come one day.
Deep in my heart.
Brother and sisters will walk hand in hand one day.
Deep in my heart one day. I do believe.

We may need a revolution? May need a complete new Government?
I know we need less government and more concern for the common people.
Time to close the books up for the United Nation and the world.

Old wise saying.
"Clean your house first and then have concern for someone else."

I pray to God and nature.
No child goes to bed hungry and cold.
I pray every mother and child had a home and warm bed to sleep in.
I pray all races can gather together.
Take hands and reach for the good dream.

Where no child will died because of the blindness of many..

Time for a million person walk.
Before another woman is killed. Before another 3 year baby is killed by a a poor mother with no place to go.





© 2011 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Thank you for reading. It is very long. The world is becoming a sad place. Time for the USA to get wise. Must save your country before the people must revolt.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The UK is exactly the same as the USA. You are not alone... I think this is the case in all of the "good" countries. We are supposed to be in some of the "best" countries, and yet this is the state of affairs. Believe me, we have the same problems here. Money gets stolen from the poor while the rich pay less and less. I can see that the woman and baby story has affected you. Striking news stories can stick with us no matter what, offer a deeper insight.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Great piece of work..!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like the write Coyote and bravo for speaking, unfortunately this is happening world wide and not limited to where you live, we need to embrace and help all as it will only get worse, we must help our brothers and sisters in times of need as we are all human and not be constrained by boundaries of race colour or beliefs only then will there be no more suffering, we must also denounce the corporate greed that will destroy

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this world is indeed a sad place! yesterday, i visited an orphanage and made some donations...fortunately there are shelters which take unfortunated babies under their wings but all of them lack warmth, love, affection ...someone they can call their own! your poem brought tears to my eyes! very touching one!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

agree

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

the emotion is really great..
..it makes me think of the world as a whole..

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very Sad indeed, a great write:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hummm...this is very controversial not an easy topic but i admire you for having the guts to express it in such a way

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Revolution calling... We've been lead down this road over the past century into a way of life that we all seem to be realizing is not what we wanted, but oddly enough, we have to power to turn it around in a day. The question is will we use that power.

I appreciate your words. I hope they can help some few wake up and decide to turn things around.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I agree with what you've written here. I read about the mother and child incident you mention here. America is giving up her heart and soul and not too many care and fewer are fighting for her to remain the land of the free and the home of the brave. Excellent writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my goodness, I totally agree with you here. : America needs many, many prayers.

Nice write. Thanks for reminding us of the world that we live in; it's important that we are not ignorant of what's going on all around us.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1934 Views
67 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 30, 2011
Last Updated on December 3, 2011
Tags: government, common man, baby

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..