A Night of Frozen Bliss

A Night of Frozen Bliss

A Story by Taylor May
"

A snowy night full of adventure and bliss. Very graphic! If you don't want to read porn in words don't read this =P!

"

A Night of Frozen Bliss

By: Taylor May

The day was cold and white, it had been snowing for hours, and the world around had become bound by winter’s icy touch.  Even as it seemed it would never end the cold grip of nature began to let up and give sign that the world was indeed still under the thick blanket of white.  You walk up and press your hand against the but-glass windows overlooking the mountain below.  The glass quickly fogs up around your hand leaving a mark behind that slowly fades.  I walk up behind you and you feel my hands wrap around your waist as I embrace you.  I pull you in closer so you feel the warmth of my body against yours; I lightly kiss you on the neck, and subtly bite you.  You turn around and wrap your arms around my waist and bury your face in my chest.  I replace my arms around your shoulders, and whisper in your ear, “Let’s go for a walk, the storm has finally cleared a bit.”  You look at me with love and nod, then kiss me and walk from the overlook of the living room back through the kitchen to the bedroom to put a snow jacket and boots on.  I look outside briefly as the storm subsides ever so slightly more.

Once we are both ready we embrace each other once more ending with a kiss, then walk towards the door.  As I open the door you feel my hand slip into lock with your own, and we leave the cabin locking it behind us.  We immediately notice the snow is piled at least a couple feet high, as we sink slightly into it with a subtle crunch.  The wind at our backs sounding a light whisper throughout the forest gives you a chill down your spine, and you grab onto my arm to try and keep warm.  We keep walking and get to a ledge overlooking a snow covered canyon; flurries of white flowing through it.  You look up at me, “I’m cold,” You say, “Let’s go back home now, please?”

“No we’re almost there, I want to show you something,” I respond as I pull you in closer.  You look at me with questioning eyes and nod with a shiver wishing I would change my mind as you hold me even tighter.  We walk back onto the path and start to tread a bit further into the white abyss.  You notice a small black outline ahead and ask, “What is that,” and you point.

“It’s what we were coming to see darling,” I say.

“Well what is it?”

“You’ll see, come on!” We begin to walk faster towards our destination, and as we arrive you see that we were walking towards a cave.  You look at me with confusion and I give you a look back saying, ‘Trust me’, and we enter slowly.  The snow begins to disappear as we get further into the depths of the cave, then you see what I brought you there for, a frozen spring that looks like untouched crystal.  You let go of my hand and run over to examine it.  “This is amazing!” You say as I turn on a flashlight and illuminate the room by shining the light on the ice.  “I thought you’d like it,” I respond.  As you put your face near the brilliantly shining ice, I creep up behind you and embrace you once more.  I wrap my arms around your waist and bite your neck again.  I lick up your neck and to your ear.  You arch your back a bit then I move my hands under your jacket.  The cold of my hands shocks you at first, but they warm up quickly as I caress your stomach.  You move your hands back to grab me, as you do I move my hands down into your pants, and begin to massage you, just above your vagina.  You make a low moan and grab my pants and begin to rub slowly.  I bite and kiss your neck more as I edge closer and closer to your vagina without touching it.  I move my hand down your leg and in between them getting closer and closer.

“Stop it, it’s cold,” You say.  I rub up and over your vagina above your panties as I pull my hand out of your pants.  “Let’s go home then okay?” I say.  You look at me with lustful eyes and nod.  Then we begin the trek home.  As we exit the cave we see its beginning to snow harder again.  You look at me with a smile and begin to run, “Race you babe!” You say, and I start to run to catch up.  I let you beat me to the door, and as you get there you turn around and lean back against it. “Come on slow poke!” You say as I approach you.  I move closer and pin you against the door.  You try to squirm but can’t escape me.  I smile and kiss you on the cheek, then unlock the door.  We enter the house again and close the door to nature’s dissatisfaction as the growing rage of the storm tries to keep it open.  I get the door closed, and turn the locks to make sure we are safe.  By the time I turn around your jacket and pants are on the ground, leaving you in a long t-shirt and your panties.  You look at me with a sly look and run off giggling to the windows to look at the storm beginning to unfold once again.

I take off my jacket again and hang it up; I take off my boots and gloves, then walk over towards you and wrap my arms around you once more.  I bite your ear softly and reach down and start to rub your vagina over your panties, feeling that you are already wet.  I start to rub faster and harder then you grab my hands and pull them away.  You turn around and get down on your knees, and unzip my pants; revealing how excited I already am.  You pull out my penis and begin to rub it for a moment to get it fully hard. You lick up from the bottom to the top and start to give me a blowjob.  I put my hands on the glass to hold myself up and immediately fog starts to form around my hands.  You stop abruptly, stand up and kiss me, then pull off your panties and bra; leaving only a shirt, and run off towards the bedroom.

I walk into the room and hear the shower on; following you into the bathroom I see your completely naked body glistening in the light.  You look at me and wink then step into the shower.  I take off the remaining clothes I have on, and join you in the shower.  I close the door behind me then you slam me up again the wall and start to make out with me, slow and intimate at first, then more and more aggressive.  I take you and switch places with you pinning you up against the wall, shower head to my back.  I kiss you for a moment, look into your eyes then smile, and kiss your cheek.  I move to your ear, biting it lightly then lick down to your neck, and all the way down to your chest.  I squeeze your breasts lightly then begin to brush my tongue over them softly.  At first around the edges, then I suck on your n*****s while I massage them with my hands.

After a few minutes of that I kiss down your stomach, and get on my knees.  I lick your waist for a moment, and use my hand to rub your vagina as I lick up and down your legs slowly; as close as I can without touching your vagina.  I hear you moan softly, and I begin to lick you.  I start at the top, playing around with your c**t softly, then I move on and begin to lick up and down your lips, sticking my tongue inside of you while I massage your c**t with my thumb.  You start to moan louder and louder as I lick you faster, and massage harder.  I take my tongue out of you, and suck on your lips pulling them away slightly.  I bite softly then lick back up to your c**t and bite it too.  You moan louder then I start to finger you while I suck on your c**t, one finger at first, then two.  I reach deep inside you and begin to rub your g-spot; I begin to feel your juices begin flow out of you.  You grab ahold of my head and moan my name.  I pull my fingers out of you, and stick my tongue inside of you again, as deep as I can get it.

 After a moment I pull my face away and start to finger you again, licking my lips.  I stand up without pulling my fingers out of you and kiss you for a moment, my tongue inside your mouth; you taste yourself.  I smile for a moment before I pull my fingers out of you and turn you around pushing you up against the shower wall.  I kiss your butt, then lick up your spine; giving you a chill of pleasure throughout your body.  I get up to your next and start to bite it softly at first, then harder.  You gasp for air, and moan as I bite you.  I move my hand down and rub your vagina once more then I grab my penis and start to rub the head up and down your vagina.  You moan and look back at me, “F**k me baby, please!” You plead.  I look at you and smile, I put my penis in place, and begin to slowly push it in.  You hold your breath as I slowly put myself inside of you.  I get my penis all the way in deep inside of you; further then you thought possible, and you gasp with pleasure.

I start slowly at first, moving myself in as deep as I can, then all the way out before I slowly put myself inside of you so you feel every movement in the greatest detail.  I move my hand to your breasts and begin to massage again as I lick your neck.   I start to f**k you harder, then faster, and your moaning grows louder and louder.  You press your face against the wall and your legs begin to shake as you’re about to cum.  I realize and start to pound you harder going deep every time, pushing you up against the shower wall harder.  As you cum I stop and put myself deep inside of you making your orgasm last longer.  You scream in pleasure and start to f**k you slowly again.  Your legs shaking uncontrollably, I pull out of you, and turn you around to kiss you.  I pick you up and put me inside of you again, you wrap your legs around me as I hold you up against the wall so you don’t have to stand.  You wrap your arms around my shoulders and I start to f**k you again while I lick your breasts.  You throw your head up and scream as you start to climax again.  I f**k you till you cum again, then stop with me still inside of you while I still hold you up, and we begin to kiss softly; your face flush from pleasure.

I pull you slowly off my penis, and set you down as you pant.  I turn around to turn off the shower then wipe as much water off myself as I can.  You step out before me and start to dry yourself off; grabbing the blow dryer, I get out and grab a tower, then leave for the bedroom slightly before you, to go lay down in the bed.  You walk out shortly after; your hair in a ponytail and your gorgeous naked body calling out to me.  You walk over to the bed and crawl on top me slowly.  You lick up my leg, then up my penis slowly, putting it in your mouth for a moment and playing with the head with your tongue.  You put it all the way inside your mouth and in as far as you can.  You grab my penis with your hand and start to blow me.  You stop and rub your body against my penis as you move up closer to my face.  You straddle me and rub your soaking vagina over my penis, your juices dripping on me.  You rub back and forth for a moment, then you reach back and put me inside you slowly.  You stick just the head in at first, then you start to slowly slide me inside of you till I am all the way in.  You lean over me and start to kiss me, riding me faster now.  I join in and start to move with you, f*****g you harder.  You sit back up moving your whole body up and down on top of me, you moan as you’re about to cum again.  You grab your hair and start to scream out my name as you cum.  Then you stop and sit on top of me with my penis still deep inside of you as you convulse from the orgasm.

I take you off me and throw you face down on the bed, your butt in the air.  I get up and start to f**k you from behind while holding you down on the bed so you can’t move; pounding you harder and harder.  I take my other hand and scratch up your back then I smack your a*s.  You moan as you start to climax again.  I pull out of you then move back and start to eat you again as you cum, sucking on your lips then sticking my tongue inside of you.  I start to finger you as I lick your c**t then bite it softly.  You finish your orgasm then flip over and lay down out of breath.  I lay down next to you and kiss your cheek, turn to face me, and kiss me for a moment. 

You get off the bed and walk over to the wall then stick your butt out and look back at me with a smile.  I come over and put myself inside of you ever-so-slowly.  You moan and move your hand down to start rubbing your c**t as I begin to f**k you harder.  I grab your breasts and kiss your back as I start to thrust into you harder and harder.  We both start to moan as we get closer to finishing.  You pull me out of you and turn around then pull me in.  You get on your tip toes and slide me inside of you again, we kiss and as I finish, so do you.  You feel the warmth inside of you and we stop moving and just kiss for a moment.  I pull myself out of you and we clean up.  Then we go lie down in bed, and cuddle with the fire on next to us; falling asleep after a night of bliss.

© 2013 Taylor May


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on March 31, 2013
Tags: Night, Snowy, frozen, bliss, sex, oral, shower, fire, cabin, wood, storm, tease, erotic

Author

Taylor May
Taylor May

Denver, CO



About
I'm Taylor, just moved to Denver, I'm in the AirForce Air National Guard, and a proud buff! GO BUFFS! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Taylor May