Hotel Encarnata

Hotel Encarnata

A Poem by Catcher
"

Another night spent at the Hotel Encarnata, where old spirits are stripped from your bones.

"
.

© 2012 Catcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This reminds me somewhat of an old Eagle's song, "Hotel California". Probably a whole lot before your time, I'm sure, but that's what came to mind while reading this. You used a lot of vivid imagery to paint this, and the descriptives left this reader feeling like she was there. Maybe I have been at some time? LOL, that's a whole nother poem!

Anyways, I enjoyed the read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Only a true writer can take the most mundane tasks such as waking up and turn it into something as magical and frightning as this piece. would like to read more from you...I think you have immense potential, if you are not grown up by now, and even if you are ...hold on to this magic, and always keep writing...you will be if your are not already, a novelist.

Posted 11 Years Ago


My goodness, what a way to wake up! Seems the night had taken you prisoner and tortured you in every way, took away your right to think and be .. and left you near exploded out of self. I rather think i need to read more about the goings-on of the Hotel Encarnata and will return when I can.

Til then, thanks lots for your review.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 6, 2012
Last Updated on November 19, 2012

Author

Catcher
Catcher

Boston, MA



About
I like to write about people and what people say to each other when put in a room with one another, and pay close attention to how they say what they say and how they look when they say what they say .. more..

Writing
Splashed Twice Splashed Twice

A Story by Catcher


Cow Breakfast Cow Breakfast

A Story by Catcher



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..