Explore Indian Cuisine’s Popular Dishes To Win Heart Of Your Guest At Every Party

Explore Indian Cuisine’s Popular Dishes To Win Heart Of Your Guest At Every Party

A Story by CaterNinja
"

To keep up the fervor after Independence Day celebration, here we bring the unique palate from the nocks and corner of our country.

"

To keep up the fervor after Independence Day celebration, here we bring the unique palate from the nocks and corner of our country. The savory and spicy flavor of Indian food attracts diners around the world. And due to globalization people have come closer more than ever with respect to culture and of course-food. No wonder, the Indian version of Chinese noodles are more loved in India than its place of origin. Be it continental, Italian or pan Asian cuisine, in our own way we have created delicious fusion food that are set to tantalize!


One might have tasted and enjoyed dishes from international palate, but when it comes to comfort food any hardcore Indian craves for authentic Indian palate. With all the sumptuous dishes, intricate ingredients and finger licking flavors, Indian cuisine is loved among all ages. It is perfect for every occasion without a doubt. Let us now explore appetizers, bread, side dishes, desserts, drinks and main course that are hit in every party.


Indian Appetizers

A straightforward snack which has made its way in gourmet food is Samosa! It can serve as appetizer for house party. For more sophisticated menu, one can choose panner chilli, baby corn spring rolls or baby corn Manchurian from veg menu. From non-veg menu, murg malai chicken tikka, amritsari fish, or bengali shrimp cutlet are hit among the crowd. The tender and succulent kebabs made from spiced chicken are great for any party. The best part is you can hold the skewers in your hand as you eat and still enjoy the party.


Indian Bread

From naan, chapattis, rotis, paratha, and dosa, there is plethora of bread to serve with main course dishes. These are perfect for dinner parties to accompany various main course delicacies. It is only in India you will find each region having its own type of chapattis using locally available grains. Yet another version of roti- Paratha, is quite popular in lunch and dinner parties.

Aloo paratha, makki ki rooti, moong dal chila, appam, poori, pav, kulchas, roomali roti are some of the unique breads perfect for dinner parties that make anything taste better.


Indian Side Dishes

Whether you whip up a Dhal, a Naan or two, a few chutneys or some fragrant polao, your meal will be instantly uplifted and taken to a whole new level of deliciousness with a side dish. There are no boundaries when it comes to Indian side dishes for party. You can prepare a larger portion and serve it as a main meal, or choose your favorite curry and offer a small portion as a side dish.

Eggplant curry, bhindi masala, cabbage fry, egg curry, chicken masalas, tomato chutney or pickle, are some of the popular side dishes that goes well with rice and chapatti.  


Indian Drinks

From classic drinks to modern ones, we are listing the traditional seasonal drinks. For summer parties, one has wide options for welcome drinks. Aam panha, Chaach, Lassi, Shikanje, Kokum sherbet are some of the aromatic and soothing drinks that boost digestive process after a heavy meal. For sea-food themed party, solkadhi is a refreshing drink made with kokum and coconut milk. You can find this in the coastal regions of Maharashtra, and Goa.


Main Course and Desserts

The list goes long for dishes in main course and desserts. You can help yourself from our blog to choose best fitted main course dishes and a dessert to enjoy after meal.

© 2019 CaterNinja


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on August 18, 2019
Last Updated on August 18, 2019
Tags: Event Caterers, Party Caterers, Birthday Catering Services, Home Caterers, Food Caterers

Author

CaterNinja
CaterNinja

Bangalore, Karnataka, India



About
Book Online Catering Services from the best caterers in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and Gurgaon. Top 10 caterers in city near me, best wedding caterers, corporate caterers, event caterers, birthday party.. more..

Writing