Review on Gracie's Inheritance

Review on Gracie's Inheritance

A Story by Catlen
"

Written by Augustine (aka Rachel A. Dyson)

"

This book is a paranormal mystery set in a small town of Georgia.


In the first part of the book, "Gracie's Inheritance", we watch Gracie (the main character) as she is trying to reclaim her life and discover the truth about her identity and her family's past.


A two-century-old mansion on the grounds of a plantation in a seemingly peaceful little town is the perfect setting for the paranormal activities that threaten to destroy Gracie's happiness.


In the second part of the book, "Lydia's Legacy", we follow another strong female character. Jeanette is Gracie's relative and she has her own vital role to play in their struggle to save not only their own lives from the evil forces, but also those of the people around them.


The book is well-written in small, fast-paced chapters with excellent descriptive language. The build-up of the story was wonderful, keeping the suspense throughout and I greatly enjoyed the fine touches of romance here and there.


I highly recommend this book by an up-and-coming Indie author.


Get the newest edition including part 2 in the following link.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DFRTZ1K

© 2014 Catlen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on December 9, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2014

Author

Catlen
Catlen

Greece



About
My name is Catherine and I am from Greece. I am a teacher in reality and a romance writer in my dreams. I am also working as a freelance editor / proofreader. For more information, check my webs.. more..

Writing
Love Ache Love Ache

A Poem by Catlen