Chapter 26 (Flashback)

Chapter 26 (Flashback)

A Chapter by Catonia06
"

The Retribution

"
Chapter 26 (Flashback)

Crowds of townsfolk surrounded Mary Shaw and 5 officers who were standing guarding her.

Victor, shoving his way to the front of the mob, he yelled, "What'd he ever do to you?!"

Shaw gave an almost undetectable grin and glanced to the floor, avoiding eye contact smoothly.

"I'll get you, you evil witch!"

Everyone else around began to flare up. Victor's emotion was contagious.

Out of nowhere, a black-haired young woman ran over and punched the suspect in the face, who retaliated with a surprise head-butt.

Screams and jeers came from every direction and the police dragged Mary Shaw away from the scene quickly.

.

Weeks passed by, no progress was made and nobody was an inch closer to finding Michael Ashen or who was responsible.

"We gotta f****n' do something 'bout this b***h!" Paul slurred, pacing Victor's living room with a large hunting knife in his hand, wielding it from side to side.

Victor broke out in a sob.

Paul took notice, but not in a very sympathetic way. "Pull yourself together, man.  You can't sit on your a*s crying like a little p***y," he scowled. "You gotta get round to that b***h's home and get even."

Victor's mood automatically changed, as though he'd just had some sort of brain wave. He grinned slightly, his eyes lit up.

"that's the spirit!"

"We do it my way," Victor responded, dominating.

.

Hacking was sitting alone in the dark at the police station, seething with his suspicions at Mary Shaw. A lot like the rest of the town.

.

Midnight
As Victor crept out of bed, Natalie was sleeping at the side up him, completely unaware of his sneaking away. He leaned forward and carefully kissed her goodnight without waking her and whispered, "I won't let our baby down."

.

A mighty, blood curdling scream filled the night.


THE END.






© 2011 Catonia06


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
Added on March 23, 2011
Last Updated on April 27, 2011
Tags: Dead, Silence, Mary, Shaw


Author

Catonia06
Catonia06

United Kingdom



About
First time writer that hopes to learn and develop a new skill.I've never written anything before,so be helpful in your reviews and be precise e.g. say exactly what could be done to improve it,rather t.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Catonia06