Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Cody
"

Three siblings are formed in a magical forest by a wolf yahweh. All three siblings are very flawed but it isn't so apparent with one.

"
Please remember that this world you are about to experience is forever a futuristic distortion of reality. You are now set into another dimension in another time. 
The story begins with a whole colony of life size sperm cells traveling out of a darkly brutal cave. The sperm cells float through a winter forest covered in nature's frost tears like sexual phantoms. However time is fast, so the seasons keep going by. Winter, Spring and summer. As time goes by, the sperm cells spontaneously combust with the blood fading quickly. By the time the combustion faze is finished, there is only three sperm cells left out of the army.
The three sperm cells finally head towards an autumn grove with an enigmatic dark cloak figure sitting with his back turned. The figure turns around to reveal an anthropomorphic wolf creature. The wolf creature is the yahweh of this world. An animalistic Yeshua if you so please to view. The wolf deity raises one of its paw hand up to command the three sperm cells to a halt. He lowers down his hand to command them to finally land on a peculiar "target" cell. The wolf deity goes on all fours and howls to the skies. The howl is so grandiose and powerful that it slowly shapes the sperm cells into infants. However as time goes by the more the infant triplets' flaws become more and more apparent. They had fantastical mutated and monstrous qualities to them. The imperfections are so great that it starts to cause damage onto the wolf deity. Parts of his skin fragments are removed, his left eye is destroyed and his right arm falls off and he tumbles down. The wolf deity is trying to catch his breath, finally realizing he is limited. He managed to sacrifice a lot to bring the three Rains triplets to life. Their squealing and crying were piercing to say the least.
One brother suffered from hydrocephalus. Another one suffered from harlequin ichthyosis. The other one was somehow physically normal. Perhaps there was something wrong with his "identity". Inside the seemingly normal baby's brain is a sophisticated, elaborate but yet vague throne room. The throne its self had a supernatural characteristic about it. It soon began to grow a heavy set Italian man like an eggplant. The heavy set Italian man appears to have a ghostly pale white complexion, wears a tuxedo and has pitch black hair. Once the throne was done with growing the man, he brushes himself off with his own hands and in an organized fashion, he walks to the center of the room. He sings a mysterious operatic song in Italian that activates a force field around the physically normal baby's frontal lobe. He then walks back to his throne and sits to be on guard.
The Rains triplet brothers are now ready for the world.


© 2015 Cody


Author's Note

Cody
I feel like since there are some people who straight up don't like Plasma Ovule, this series you'll probably hate. If gets enough negative reception, I'll quit. Mia has already read something like this through one of our messages. If you haven't read any of Mia Kane's stuff then you really should. One of the best writers on here.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Never have I read something so profoundly unique. The difference is something i adore and takes a lot of skill to have. I can't wait to read more :D I hope there are other types of children, perhaps formed through thunder or something, so many options (:

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cody

8 Years Ago

Thank you, my sweet baby cakes. This'll probably be the best review on here.
Eternal Devotion

8 Years Ago

This is one of the top writing in the writings page :D YES!!



Reviews

A very good introduction. I like how you gave birth and life to the characters. The description was interesting and a worthwhile read. Thank you for sharing the excellent introduction.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Are you going to keep this world evolving? I am working on reading more, I've been wanting to, but always need to find time.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cody

8 Years Ago

Yes.... Why?
Jesse Pruett

8 Years Ago

Cause it sounds like your explaining the world from the beginning to the point.
Definitely unique and interesting. Though I don't quite understand it fully I don't believe I'm meant to. Continue writing it, I'd like to see where you take it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is unique and interesting. Your grammar and technique are good, which is important. I can't find anything wrong with it. I think you should keep writing this one.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cody

8 Years Ago

Thank you, my delicious Anna Banana.
This was unique.
Although your words induce lively imagery, it took me sometime to coordinate my imagination with the words.
This is the reason I liked it even more.
An interesting story it seems, Cody.
Very well done.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cody

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Jyoti. You're easily one of my fave reviewers.
Jyoti_Ablaze

8 Years Ago

Talent speaks for itself, Cody.
You are very welcome. :)
Never have I read something so profoundly unique. The difference is something i adore and takes a lot of skill to have. I can't wait to read more :D I hope there are other types of children, perhaps formed through thunder or something, so many options (:

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cody

8 Years Ago

Thank you, my sweet baby cakes. This'll probably be the best review on here.
Eternal Devotion

8 Years Ago

This is one of the top writing in the writings page :D YES!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

573 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2015
Last Updated on September 9, 2015
Tags: Wolf, Deity, Autumn, Forest, Sperm, Babies, Deformed, Mutation


Author

Cody
Cody

????, OH



About
I am 19, I have clairvoyance and I'm out to free people because they're brainwashed by the Illuminati. I'm very open minded. Sometimes I think my dog Meadow is my spiritual daughter but I realize I co.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Only One Only One

A Poem by Robert