The U.S. Government did 9/11

The U.S. Government did 9/11

A Story by Cody
"

No, obviously this isn't supposed to be an art piece. I'm trying break free sheeple's brain from their concrete case. The Illuminati is what we got to worry about.

"
Guys, this was not a terrorist attack. This was an inside job. Don't let the media hypnotize you into thinking that it was a bunch of toilet paper heads that live in a cave. George Bush, Zionist Jews and shape-shifting reptilians did 9/11. In other words, it was the Illuminati. It was an excuse to invade Isamic countries for their oil. Have you guys ever heard of the Sumerian Temple of Ziggurat that's located in Iran? The government has been doing some work there and that's supposedly where a stargate is located at. The Illuminati is looking for it. We're dealing with Satanic draconians. We all just to have Jesus in our hearts and we'll all be able to sense out the real enemy. Jesus is going to become back and rescue us from this Hellish Pit we'll have to call "The New World Order". And all you f*****g Illuminati scumbags will be sent to Hell by our creator and you'll all be swimming in the river of fire. The real people know all the women and children you've captured, raped, tortured and dismembered and the spirit of the wolf is here to tell you that God will take back this world and cleanse all the s**t away. 

© 2015 Cody


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi

Very creative writing with a sense of humor, interesting.

What really happened is that when the demon Osama sent his followers to the burnt world with gazoline from planes they came back as demons ghosts with a mission to spread rumors because demons never like to take responsability.

Then all those persons that burned alive went to hell and then the devil sent them back to confuse persons and deviate guilt in different forms from osama.

Once they are burnt, and sent to hell through fire, that is it.

That is why instead of throwing osama's body into the sea, they should had thrown it inside a volcano from a hell and copter.

So that is what happened when that plane crashed, the esplotion immediately burned those souls and they had no escape. The only destiny flight that those souls catched were those planes to hell.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Art piece or not your attempt to shake people of the indoctrination of the world is VERY BOLD! Now don't be mistaken by this comment, I am in fact moved in a positive way about this. It is people like you who "I" need in my life. I do for most part agree to what your saying I do question damn near everything. Now I do have a friend on Facebook who talks about reptilian and s**t like that, but that is one aspect that is UNBELIEVABLY hard to grasp. I do try my best to understand but something's I just struggle to get my head around. Any way great price, as I said VERY BOLD! I do in fact write a whole lot of political stuff maybe you would be interested. I keep checking your stuff too! :-)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Brilliant mind. Wolfie rules!

One day they will unleash some form of super virus and destroy us all, or turn us into illuminate zombie warriors... Damn them all

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cody

8 Years Ago

Give me some sugar, baby. You are the real queen of this world.
I just did a 9/11 piece, but yeah I agree in a strong matter that this was an inside job. Maybe the illuminati was responsible, but whatever the case is.. people need to open their eyes and realize that things just don't add up. United States government is evil and needs to be shut down immediately. But.. we're the crazy people right? right.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Cody

8 Years Ago

Damn straight!
This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

510 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 11, 2015
Last Updated on September 11, 2015
Tags: Illuminati, 9/11, George Bush, Jews, Reptilians

Author

Cody
Cody

????, OH



About
I am 19, I have clairvoyance and I'm out to free people because they're brainwashed by the Illuminati. I'm very open minded. Sometimes I think my dog Meadow is my spiritual daughter but I realize I co.. more..

Writing