Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Sahara Mist

Prologue

      Don't expect this to be a well written masterpiece.  I don't claim to be a good writer or even competent to produce words in general, but as long as I crap and pee I am going to try.  Right now I smell like chicken soup and it is enough to make me cringe every time I raise my arms.

     Darkness blotted contents outside my window.  You might think I was lonely sitting there with my face pressed against the screen, breathing in the fresh scent, but you'd be mistaken.  I have toxic farts, you see and even I am not immune to their deadly stench.  Of course on the plus side no insects dare invade my living quarters.  Not that I'm a utter slob and live in filth or something because quite honestly I need space to walk and perhaps crawl if I need to vomit or have massive diarrhea in which I'd have to sprint.

     Anyway my story here might seem like it is going nowhere at times because I like to ramble on about crap that makes no sense and I tend to focus on the nasty and not the clean side of life.  But what is most important is that I believe in the Queef.  It is a sacred belief that I'd love to share.  Perhaps I might open some minds and inform a few souls who condemn the Queef that is not something to be hated.  It is something to be embraced.      



© 2018 Sahara Mist


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on June 15, 2018
Last Updated on June 15, 2018
Tags: comedy, humor, fantasy, fiction, romance


Author

Sahara Mist
Sahara Mist

About
I'm a awkward girl who is quite immature though very shy and usually afraid to talk to people. more..

Writing