An Act of Vengeance So Beautiful.

An Act of Vengeance So Beautiful.

A Story by Invictus
"

Based off of my friend and fellow writer's poem "Lips of Blood Poison", I do hope you enjoy this writing of cold murder, and I hope very much so that you will read my friend's poem, thank you.

"

        Oh it was such a beautiful night that wonderful night. Months, no years, of planning for this very night finally going from a dream to a physical action, she could just barely contain herself. The beautiful young woman, around the age of fifteen licked her lips in anticipation of this beautiful act she was about to commit. Vengeance, years and years of waiting and vengeance is in her very hands!

And on that very night the shadows of night hid the monster that was she, her devious and monstrous thoughts hidden behind her beautiful smile and stunning eyes. This beautiful young lass with her beautiful features lead this man astray, oh how lucky had he felt to gain the attention and heart warming affection of this beautiful woman. Though, what had this man done to deserve this beautiful young lady? A common thought running through the man’s thoughts, but it was oh so, so simple. The thought of revenge had driven this girl absolutely mad, and it was the only thing she could think of, driving everyone else away.

 

        She led the man, who she believed a monster far worse than she, to the forest with the promise of passions of love. Though something so sinister awaited him, something oh so, so, so sinister. But this beautiful young girl was completely incapable of such a thing as murder, surely. She looked as innocent as a child sleeping. Oh but he was wrong, and his false belief of her innocence would lead to his bloody, yet beautiful, demise. He was so easy to lure, a few sweet whispers in his ear and kisses upon his lips and he was as willing to enter the darkened forest with me as a beggar would accept your coin. She did as promised in the beginning, giving him kisses and teasing him of further passion. He followed her teasing as a rat would follow the smell of warm food.

 

        “I love you, dearest.” He whispered into her ear, and all she did was reply with a sickened smile. It concerned him slightly, but he blamed his imagination. ‘Its just the dark, that’s a regular smile’ he thought but he was oh so very wrong. The smile she wore would have been that of the devil, one that would send a shiver down any man’s spine if seen in good light. A smile a murderer would show their victim before the final cut.

 

        The knife she had concealed in his jacket sleeve slid out so silently that not even a mouse would have heard it, even if one could this man was far too preoccupied trying to reach his hand within her crimson silk skirt. If he had only noticed the glint of steel from the moonlight, he would have been able to stop her, but the fool was all too busy with dreaming of the passionate love he would make with this young woman in front of him. It would never come, for the dagger slid through his cotton s**t with ease, and cut through the skin of his chest as if it were the snow that blanketed the ground in the bleak winter soon to come. But the thoughts of harsh winters and warm summers were far from her mind now as the blade slid into his quickly beating heart, blood pouring from the wound like water in a powerful waterfall. A dumbfounded look upon his face made her smile like a schoolgirl asked to prom; it made her happier than she had ever been.

 

        Oh but she was nowhere near completion of her goal. She didn’t just want revenge and a few words on the news, no, she wanted her vengeance to be known for months or maybe even years! She took the same knife, and oh so gently sawing away first the head from the torso. It was so easy, but so bloody. Crimson blood covered her beautiful and pale face. Making her red dress only wet, but it tugged at the edges of her lips, causing her to smile a sick smile. She was enjoying this, oh yes she was.

 

        First his head, then his arms and last was his legs. Now she only had one job left to do, she took the knife and dug ‘revenge’ into his chest, oh the blood slowly oozing out of the wounds was such a beautiful sight. She then took the decimated corpse and hung every last part of it by rope and hook to the large trees around her. She looked at her beautiful work and a smile had arisen from her face once more. She licked her lips and noticed a bitter-sweet taste of iron. She ran her thumb across her cheek and realized it was a crimson red, blood. It tasted delicious…this was far more worthwhile than she had originally thought. She licked away more of the blood on her as she walked out of the forest, as if she had done nothing wrong.

 

        What had this man done to deserve such a fate? Rape and murder, her mother and she were raped after watching her two younger brothers and father be slaughtered by automatic gunfire. She had changed; going from the young age of eight to fifteen she had changed her appearance very much. Though, only if he had taken notice of the pale features, the death black hair and the striking blue eyes he may have lived…but he was a fool…a monstrous, sorry, and foolish man. His death would not bring sorry to anyone, but she didn’t care about anyone else…it brought a light happiness to her heart…

 

And for the first time since the days of her eighth year of life, she smiled happily. 

 

© 2012 Invictus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg! You totally captured the sick craziness I had written her as! This is amazing! This is soooooo cool! Thanks!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 20, 2012
Last Updated on October 20, 2012
Tags: Murder, vengeance, revenge

Author

Invictus
Invictus

Muncie, IN



About
Haha Warhammer 40K Though, seriously, Warhammer 40K is my one beloved, and I have many an idea for Warhammer writings. So, don't be surprised to see a lot of good, ol' fashion bloodshed in the 40th.. more..

Writing