Prologue/Monologue

Prologue/Monologue

A Story by Chance Aaron
"

Enter the mind of Jasper Henning, the boy whose never fit in.

"

I don’t understand anything about people anymore. Why do people insist on living by what people hear about someone? Why can’t they take the time to actually get to know them before they make automatic assumptions about them? Why do people talk about other people that are supposed to be their friends behind their backs? Why do we live in a world where nothing makes sense unless you’ve became some crazy lunatic and just live life without thinking. Why can’t people just take the time that we have, and get to know someone for who they are, not for what they hear? I’ve heard so many things about so many people, and I always try giving them a chance, but I never get the same courtesy. Everyone judges, and throws lies and knives into my back and expect to get away with everything. Nobody will take the time to look me in the eye and try to see how I feel. Nobody cares about me, I’m just the kid that sits in the corner and tries to hide from life, try to escape the fear of living in such an insane and mortifying place.

            Why can’t people just for once reach out of their comfort zone to see how other people feel? Why can’t we wear shoes of the other people and see how their lives are without all the s**t we put them through. Why can’t we all just stand together and try to make the best out of this painful and short life that we live? Why waste time hating and destroying everyone else? It’s pointless. It doesn’t make any sense. There is no such thing as being better than someone. Everyone has these things about them that make them these super people, and people try to bring you down because they know that, and they’d rather make everyone think something awful about you instead of being intrigued in the amazing things you can do. Like me, I’m here writing this, spilling out every thought and every feeling, and some people might think that I’m a deranged and psychotic teenager, but at the end of the day. I’m me, Jasper Henning.

© 2012 Chance Aaron


Author's Note

Chance Aaron
This is the first part of the novel that i'm working on. Give me feedback.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on October 19, 2012
Last Updated on October 19, 2012
Tags: Chance, Conley, Prologue, Monologue, Bullying, suicide, teenagers, amanda, todd, writing

Author

Chance Aaron
Chance Aaron

Venice, FL



About
I'm a seventeen year old, senior. I live in Venice, FL. I want to be an actor when I'm older, but writing is something that I'm very passionate about. I listen to music, and watch shows and just creat.. more..

Writing
Trapped Trapped

A Poem by Chance Aaron