Chapter 4: Don't Make Me Go Back!

Chapter 4: Don't Make Me Go Back!

A Chapter by CharKyuukaga
"

Chapter 4 of my KH story, Does Love Rise The Dead?

"

 

 We went into the basement… and in the middle of this big room was this huge black portal spewing out heartless and nobodies. Xion seemed scared; she stayed behind me and held on tight.

 

“What’s wrong honey?” I asked her.

 

“T- That’s the bad place!” She yelled out.

 

“What? That’s where you were!?” I asked her.

 

She was holding even tighter onto me now, shaking, she wasn’t just scared she was terrified.

 

“What’s she talking about?” Roxas asked.

 

“Yeah, exactly what is that?” Namine asked.

 

“We’ll talk about it later, this was a bad idea, let’s go back to the castle.” I said

 

Just as we were starting to leave this huge heartless’ arm swooped out of the portal and grabbed Xion and pull her in.

 

“Xarch! Heeellpp!!” She squealed.

 

“Xion!” Roxas and I both yelled.

 

Roxas looked at me, and we both nodded at each other.

 

“We need to go save her.” I said.

 

“Yeah, let’s hurry.” He said back.

 

“What about me?” Namine asked.

 

“You’re going in with us of course.” Roxas said.

 

Namine seemed a little scared of the portal too; maybe she just didn’t like the dark? I was going in either way, I was in a blaze of anger, I needed, no, I HAD to save Xion… I love her.

 

“If she doesn’t want to go, then you can stay out here with her, I’m going in!” I said with anger.

 

I stepped through the portal looking for her, she was right… nothing but darkness… pure darkness.

 

No one really knows this about me, but I have this form where my hair goes golden-blonde and my clothes turn ghost-white. And I summon my most power weapon even stronger than Swift Flames, I either go into this state when my anger is beyond my control or if I’m in danger, and trust me right now, my angers boiling over.

 

“Xion!... Xion!” I yelled.

 

“Damn it! Xion!, I won’t lose another!” I yelled.

 

Then I saw her; she was just laying there on the ground, in the middle of the darkness.

 

“Xarch!” I heard Roxas yell.

 

“I found her Roxas!” I yelled back to him.

 

I turned to see Roxas and Namine running towards me, they got so far and then they smacked into an invisible wall and fell to the floor.

 

“Ahh, what the hell!?” Roxas yelled.

 

“Oh no… invisible barrier?” I asked aloud.

 

I turned around to see a big heartless standing there near Xion.

 

That’s it, I exploded, “Get….away…from…HER!” I yelled at the heartless.

 

“Get, away from her! I love her!” I said as I exploded in anger, my hair turning golden, and my clothes turning white, my most powerful weapon was then summon, 15 flaming dagger came flying at the heartless.

 

“I’ll kill you!” I yelled at the heartless.

 

I dashed at the heartless at a godly speed, I zoomed to his head and back-handed him sending him flying about 20 feet.

 

“I told you to get away!” I snapped at the heartless.

 

I held up my right hand in the direction of the heartless, and my 15 daggers flew at the heartless and hit him several times.

 

“Die…” I muttered.

 

My daggers went deep into the heartless and lifting it up into the air, and then my daggers exploded, then heartless disappeared.

 

“I did it…” I muttered to myself.

 

I clenched my teeth, I haven’t used this form in a while and the pain was unbearable, my hair and clothes returned to normal, and then I collapsed.

 

A few minutes later I was being shook, someone was trying to wake me.

 

“Xarch, Xarch!” A familiar voice said….Roxas?

 

I opened my eyes and saw Roxas looking at me, he smiled when I woke up.

 

“Your okay!” He said excitedly.

 

“Y- yeah, just a little roughed up.”I said.

 

Then it hit me… is Xion okay!? I quickly pulled myself up and looked for her; she was still in the same spot she first was, laying there.

 

“Xion!” I yelled as I started running towards her, I was just about to her when my body gave out and I fell about 2 feet from her.

 

“Xion…” I said as I started crawling slowly too her. She has to be okay…

 

I finally made it to her; I grabbed her arm and started shaking her.

 

“Xion… Xion! Wake up! You have to be okay!” I whispered in ear as I started to tear up.

She stirred a little, and then she moved her head up and looked at me as I was crying into my arms, she crawled up a bit and grabbed my arm.

 

“Xarch, it’s okay, he didn’t hurt me.” She whispered in my ear.

 

I looked up at her still tearing, she scooted a little closer and we got locked in a long passionate kiss.

 

Namine had one of those ‘awww’ moments, she hit Roxas playfully in the side and said, “Why can’t we every have a moment like that?”

 

I forced myself up then stumbled a bit.

 

“Can you get up?” I asked Xion.

 

“No, when the heartless brought me in here it through me and I got hurt pretty bad.” She answered.

 

“It’s okay, I’ll carry you.” I said.

 

I grabbed her and started carrying her bridal style.

 

“Alright, we’ve been here far longer than we been here, let’s leave.” I said to Roxas and Namine.

 

As we were walking out Xion was still scared and shaking. I tried to comfort her, but nothing really worked, she hated that pure darkness, I knew that for sure.

 

..Few hours later at castle oblivion…

 

Roxas and Namine where sitting on their couch, and I was sitting on a longer couch and Xion was lying across the couch with her head on my lap.

 

“God… what a day…” I said aloud.

 

Xion tightened her grip and cuddled with me more, still shaking I may add.

 

“Well, it’s time for us to go to bed, night Roxas, Namine.” I said as I got up and picked up Xion, bridal style again.

 

I walked into the bedroom and sat Xion down on the right side of the bed and I walked around the other side, got undressed into my underwear, and laid down.

 

“You okay? You need help getting your shoes off or anything?” I asked her.

 

“No, I’m okay.” She answered.

 

She was okay at taking off her robe, shirt, and gloves, but she struggled at her second boot.

 

“Ahh, it… it’s swollen.” She said aloud.

 

“Do you have a sprained ankle?” I asked.

 

She grunted, “Ahh, yeah it… it hurts.”

 

“You wanna go take a warm shower?” I asked her.

 

“Yeah, sure.” She said.

 

She got up and started limping to the bathroom.

 

“Ummm, Xarch…” she said.

 

“Yeah what is it?” I asked.

 

“Do you want to come take a shower with me?” She asked.

 

I reddened at this, I’ve never taken a shower with any of my girl friends, and the fact she asked me caused me to redden even more.

 

“Uhh, yeah sure, is it cause of your hurt ankle?” I asked.

 

“Well yeah, and we could use some personal time.” She said.

 

I got even redder.

 

“Oh... not like that!” She said.

 

I giggled then said, “Yeah, I know, it’s just where gonna be so close to each other… and naked…”

 

She smiled at me, and said, “Its okay, I’m sure there are lots of other couples that shower together.”

 

I shrugged.

 

“Well, I guess you’re right.” I said.

 

I helped her into the bathroom, I helped her over to the toilet so she could sit down, then I turned on the shower’s water.

 

“Okay… showers ready, let’s get in.” I said.

 

We got undressed and were about to get in. But I have to admit… I stared a little bit, I hadn’t ever seen Xion naked, and she really has a beautiful body, her skins just so perfect. She looked at me and giggled, her cheeks where turning a bright pink.

 

“Okay time to get in.” I said.

 

She just nodded. I helped her get in and sit down close to the front of the tub; I then sat at the back.

 

“Ahh, this is perfect.” I said.

 

“Almost.” She said.

 

She scooted herself back until she was right in front of me, she leaned back and took my arms and wrapped them around her stomach area.

 

“Now it’s perfect.” She said.

 

I just leaned my head back and looked up at the ceiling; I hope we could be together forever… I can’t wait for tomorrow, I have so much planned for us.

 

After we were done with our shower we went and laid in bed, she laid with her back to me; I scooted closer and wrapped my free arm around her.

 

“I love you.” I whispered in her ear.

 

She grabbed my arm, scooted back a bit and forced me to tighten my grip.

 

“I love you too.” She whispered back.

 

I kissed her on her cheek, and then settled in to sleep.

 

So much planned for tomorrow… I just can’t wait…

 



© 2011 CharKyuukaga


Author's Note

CharKyuukaga
Hope your enjoy(ed) this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on March 26, 2011
Last Updated on March 26, 2011
Tags: KH, KH2, KH1, KHI, KHII, KH 2, KH 1, KH I, KH II, love, comfort, teen


Author

CharKyuukaga
CharKyuukaga

Im not telling you. You stalkers!, MI



Writing