..Below Zero

..Below Zero

A Poem by Chassitie Linnaea Nicole Snow

 

We sink into a place that is so dark most are afraid to transend to the depths that we explore...
A meditational  place within our minds that brings the emotion of sadness and feelings we feel, that are so cold to our soul.
I am here with you, yet so ,so far away , for you to see me clearly enough to touch.
We yearn to cry, but it has now reached a below zero temperature, where the tears we feel are frozen as such.
Wilting within, as a rose petal beneath a cold bitter snow in the dead of winters' bliss.

I hear your heart's whispers to me, "I need love" and in my dreaming of you, it's your lips I  tenderly kiss.
I feel alone in my reality so much  I long  for each day to come here to escape with you.
Sudden visons of silence... I hear the voices of deciet deceiving me within the desires they'd have me to do.
Confussion, Illusion, Delusions I continue to fool myself with lust.
The world is so full of deceptions and evil motives, there remains no one left for us to trust.
Heart broken, No! I shall not reveal what keeps me alive to breathe the breath that I breathe.
Fallin angels from a place we  shall  never see in gloom, is what we have become to be.
The world trys to decipher our intentions and read who we are in them.
Separated from everyone all our words are lies  just as an open film.
 We have grown callous to our happiness, and more bitter as the weak.
But together we're as mighty as  the raging thunders and more electric than  lightening.
Come take me away from this place I have created as our home within.
The worlds shallow hearts are bleeding to know that you see their blood dripping from them.
Hasty daggers to stab your back as you turn the other cheek, they continue to lurk from behind.
Invisible we become, to escape within each others soul, body and mind.
Comfort me with your sweetness and pain that lures me to such an inner depth.
Without you here with me, life seems to have absolutly nothing  left.
Twisted and bent and scattered to and fro through this long hard road out of hell.
Even so unbelieving we know the road leads us to that place where it's our soul they want us to sale.
Let your heart guide your hand as I reach  out mine for you to hold.
 So now come warm me within our darkened home, for I am  waiting while yet freezing within this place thats grown so  cold.....

 

© 2010 Chassitie Linnaea Nicole Snow


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

When the love begin to fall into pieces. I believe the great pain comes in the fight to grasp at reason and purpose to keep the love alive. A powerful story. I like the feel and emotion of trying to find reason to keep the hope and relationship strong. Strong description made your words come alive. A very good ending to a excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 20, 2010
Last Updated on October 20, 2010

Author

Chassitie Linnaea Nicole Snow
Chassitie Linnaea Nicole Snow

Yuba City, CA



About
I am a small town girl born and raised in the US, in the Golden State California. I am 20 years old . I love writing having published my first book consisting of my poetry writes. you can buy it here.. more..

Writing