Tuesday Morning

Tuesday Morning

A Story by Chellie
"

A woman thinks about her time with a man she is only begining to fall in love with. Just a bit of a love story.

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I watched as you slept. Your well muscled chest was rising slightly with each shallow breath. You were still deep in sleep, resting from the nights events. I smiled as I thought of what we did. I couldn’t help myself, but the thought affected me in ways it shouldn’t have.

 

     We have only been dating for a little over a month, but already my mind thinks only of you. You’re a constant thought running through my head at all times of the day. And yesterday when you called and asked me to dinner, I had felt my cheeks redden and my heart speed up.

 

     Dinner had been nice. The food was delicious. It was a little fancy restaurant that sat off of the main street. We had been there before, but last night it had seemed different, more special. You had ordered the steak, I ordered the chicken, and we ate in silence for a while.

 

     I could tell there was something on your mind as there was mine, and I had smiled softly when you looked up at me. You had began conversation then. We talked about our week, and you told me a funny story about work. I wore a smile the whole time, happy to hear your voice, happy to be with you.

 

     When dinner was through we went for a walk on the beach.

The night was chilly, but you wrapped your jacket around me as the waves caressed our ankles lovingly, beckoning us to swim in the salty waters. Our fingers were intertwined, and I giggled as you whispered in my ear.

 

     As we walked back to your car my heart ached for more. I didn’t want this night to end, and I could tell you didn’t either as you pretended to fumble with your keys in your pocket. You hesitated when you grabbed the keys, your eyes lingering on my lips. I could tell you wanted to kiss me, and I wanted to kiss you too. And then you brought your head down to mine, meshing our lips together.

 

     The kiss was soft and sweet, and when it was over you made sure to linger. We smiled at each other then got in the car. You began to drive, taking me back to my house. We made small talk as you drove.

 

 

     The closer we got to my house, the harder my heart had beaten. I didn’t want to leave you. I didn’t want to go back to a lonely house. I glanced at you every few seconds, searching for any signs that you wanted me too.

 

     You glanced over at me then, as if reading my mind. I asked if it was ok if I could go to your house tonight. I couldn’t stop the words from leaving my mouth. You looked over again, lust suddenly filling your eyes. You smiled softly at me and asked if I was sure this is what I wanted, and without any hesitation I nodded.

 

     Quickly you flipped the car around and began the short drive to your house. I had never been there, and didn’t know what to expect. My heart was racing, my blood boiling at the thought of what would happen there.

 

     When we arrived at your house, I hesitated in the car. You started to ask me what was wrong, but stopped yourself as I exited your car. We made our way to your doorstep and stopped to look at each other. You inched your face closer to mine, wanting to kiss me again. I felt your breath fan out over my face before our lips met again. You attempted to unlock the door without looking, but quickly realized that was an impossible task.

 

     After the door was opened, you picked me up and carried me to your bedroom. I tried to look around, but my attention kept going back to you. You placed me on your bed and climbed on top of me, your lips moving to suck on my neck, your hands roaming my body.

 

     I sat back and enjoyed the feelings overcoming my body. We undressed slowly, savoring each others touch. We took it slow. What we did last night wasn’t just an act of sex. It was an act of love.

 

     As we had made love you whispered soft words into my ear. Words of love, words of lust. I became lost in you, as you became lost in me. Your kisses were soft and passionate, and as we moved as one, you were gentle and loving.

 

     I fell asleep on your chest, listening to your heartbeat, feeling your fingers trace lazily along my spine, until you too fell into a deep sleep. I woke up still laying on your chest, smiling down at you.

 

     Now as I stand here watching you sleep I realize many new things about myself. I realize that I’m not the quiet girl who always lives in the background of life. I am the girl who goes after what she wants, and in the end, I untimely got it. And I also realized that I am falling in love with the man who inhabits my thoughts, the man who I have only began sharing myself with.

 

     I smile at the thought. Love; something I would have never thought to truly be in. But this man has shown me just what love is. Shown me that it exists.

 

     I found myself last night, while we were making love in his room. I found out who I really was, who I really am, and found that you are the man I can see myself with for the rest of my life.

 

     I crawled back into bed with you. You stirred and your lashes fluttered open. I pressed a soft kiss to your lips and you smiled against it. Your strong arms pulled me closer, and I knew we would be spending the rest of the day in your bed.

© 2011 Chellie


Author's Note

Chellie
Inspired by this song:




Just a quick little story. Thought I would write a romance story without going to far and make it smut like all my other writing. It's hard not to write smut now because I write it so much. Haha. This took me about thirty minutes. Not bad for thirty minutes I think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I thought it was a sweet story, and well told. If anything, i'd say that some dialogue could really finish this piece off nicely, if you feel inclined to add it.

"I found myself last night, while we were making love in his room. I found out who I really was, who I really am, and found that you are the man I can see myself with for the rest of my life."
This paragraph feels simply unnecessary. Everything you said here, you showed us in the paragraph prior, and you can let the reader infer it for him/herself. There are a few things like that throughout the piece that could be changed or eliminated, but other than that, it's a nice piece or writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love this one! Hope that you WIN my contest! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Just like me and my bf!
:D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Not bad for thirty minutes at all! A very sweet story. I love the interaction between the two characters. I especially liked how attentive he was to her.

"We had been there before, but last night it had seemed different, more special." Great line! It told me a lot about their relationship and the feelings she was developing for him.

Second person point-of-view is a tricky thing to pull off but I think you did well with it here. There were times I felt like the story could have used a little more background to break up the listing of actions but it almost gave the story it's own style. I really enjoyed it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I loved how romantic and sweet your story was! I also really liked how your story was so wonderfully descriptive. Well done!


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I thought it was a sweet story, and well told. If anything, i'd say that some dialogue could really finish this piece off nicely, if you feel inclined to add it.

"I found myself last night, while we were making love in his room. I found out who I really was, who I really am, and found that you are the man I can see myself with for the rest of my life."
This paragraph feels simply unnecessary. Everything you said here, you showed us in the paragraph prior, and you can let the reader infer it for him/herself. There are a few things like that throughout the piece that could be changed or eliminated, but other than that, it's a nice piece or writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awwww. so sweet. Love it!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Such a romantic write and ever so sweet! I felt the love just ooze out!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awww this was really sweet! it was very deep, and touching. I felt the love and emotion from this. Great write!:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was very sweet, and romantic. I love romance. Fantastic female pov. good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It was certainly delicious... and a good 30 mins' worth... Mills and Boon would have been proud of you, LOL

I enjoyed it... nice sweet, pleasing... But I like a little more best of all

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice job! Very descriptive(:

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

757 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 21, 2011
Last Updated on January 21, 2011
Tags: love, reflection

Author

Chellie
Chellie

CA



About
I am a writer of many genres and styles. I love poetry, short stories, and novels. If I had it my way I would spend my days sunning in the pool with a book in my hands. And at night writing till my he.. more..

Writing
In The Moment In The Moment

A Story by Chellie


All Of Me All Of Me

A Poem by Chellie


Crave Pt. 2 Crave Pt. 2

A Poem by Chellie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


11:11 11:11

A Poem by William


Your Gift Your Gift

A Poem by Poeticadia