Intestines

Intestines

A Story by Chels

The woman flailed her arms around violently, but to no avail. He quickly bound her arms to the hardy table under her, just as he had done to her legs. She couldn't see anything through the thick darkness of the room except for his face, which was lit by a single candle the man set down on a small table beside her. It was then that she spotted several "tools" laid down on it next to the candle. A butterfly knife, a box cutter, a butchers knife, and several razor blades, all of which were stained with the dried blood of previous victims. The rest of the "tools" could not be reached by the candles light and faded into the darkness. She could slightly see their outlines, but no matter how hard she tried, the woman was still unable to figure out just what they were.

The man slowly began to circle around the table, contemplating on how he should devour his latest prey. The sound of each step bounced off the walls until he halted at his original position. His attention was not centered at his prey, but rather at the tools he had brought with him. The man hovered his hand over them, wanting to be sure that he'd pick the perfect one out of the selection. After a moment, a deep voice arose from his throat. His words came slowly and it almost seemed that he was mocking her with every word.

"Which one do you think would be best, hm? It has to be something that will break through flesh easily, but I want it to be something...interesting." He held back a laugh.

Confused and terrified, the woman opened her mouth to call for help. Before any sound could escape her, a rag was shoved down her throat and duct tape held it there.

"No, no, no. We can't have that, can we? I don't want anyone barging in here and interrupting my meal."

The man then picked up one of his tools from the table, and looked it over.
"I don't think I've had the chance to use this one before. Whaddya think, hm? I think I'll let myself be a little messy this time."

To the womans horror, he started to bring a small hand-saw towards her stomach. He did so slowly, and watched her reactions closely. Her breath quickened, and her eyes were wide open. The womans heart was about to burst from her chest when he touched the serrated edge softly over her.

He smiled as she let out a frustrated whine and then began sobbing loudly. He roughly wiped the tears from her face, mocking her cries through fits of laughter.

"C'mon, it'll be fun, sweetie. How many times in your life will you able to tell someone that you've seen your own intestines? Not that you'll be able to tell anyone after this, nevertheless there's nothing to worry about."

The man let out a giggle, "Watch. All I have to do is-" he dug the saw through the womans flesh and began moving it back and forth.

The makeshift gag in her mouth did not muffle her screams this time. It pierced the mans ears, and he even jumped slightly. Regardless, he continued sawing through her until he saw her insides.

The man hummed merrily while his meal yelled out in agony. He lowered his hand into the meals stomach and, after moments of searching, finally began to pull out her intestines. By now, his prey was going in and out of consciousness; the pain was proving too much for her to bear.

"Y'know," he smiles, "I hear that the brain is the best part. It's a shame that you won't be able to find out for yourself. Now, see? Open your eyes."

The man held up the bit of intestine he managed to rip out, forcing her eyes open with his other hand. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she blacked out again. The man smiled and let go of her eyelids before sinking his teeth into the meal. As he did so, he quickly pulled his mouth away and held his food out. Blood, undigested food, and other bits of waste poured out onto the floor below him. It splashed in his face and pooled around the man as he kneeled down.

He reached over to the table and grasped a small disposable cup. Once in his hand, he scooped up what was in the puddle and brought the cup to his lips. The man drank it to the last drop, not even stopping for a breath. After, he set it back down on the table and continued to consume his prey, giggling as blood and waste dripped from his chin and returned into the puddle.

© 2012 Chels


Author's Note

Chels
Tell me what you think, point out any problems, the usual.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

335 Views
Added on May 27, 2012
Last Updated on May 27, 2012
Tags: torture, cannibalism, sadistic, blood, horror

Author

Chels
Chels

FL



About
Hi, my name's Chelsea, but calling me Chels is fine. Poetry is something that I don't take joy in writing, but I don't mind reading it. I prefer stories, and I may even start a book sometime. I take p.. more..