meet millie moo

meet millie moo

A Chapter by Earthy Mumma Soul

Hello there , i've come to tell you a little story, a story about a certian Millie moo. Millie moo is a dear friend of mine and we share a special bond together.Millie Moo would love me to share a little story all about her journey to visit the great planet earth. Millie moo lives in the angel relms high in the sky and has never visited any other place, so was a great adventure for her, and so she would love me to share that with you. she feels that it is the kind of story that needs telling . so I will.
So  then , back to the story , well... One day  Millie moo thought it would be a nice thing to do to come and visit planet earth  , so she decided to do excactly that ! she packed her bags and off she went .  she hadnt really thought about it much I have to say , but she had decided and that was that. so off she went. Oh yes , I may have forgotten to tell you some important information! Millie Moo is in fact a beautiful, blue butterfly.She has white sparkly angel wings and spreads glitter every where she goes.  she's a happy little spirit is Millie but also very impulsive at times too , as you can see.
So off Millie moo went  flying through the clouds in the blue sky , when she realizies that she does not actually know how to get to this planet earth.' Mmmmm' she thought , 'I wonder if there are any maps at the local cloud shop?'. So she  buzzed away to the next shop , which was only 1 mile, she knew that because she saw the information on a signpost in the pink blobby cloud. pink blobby clouds are always direction clouds and Millie knew this because she had lived in the angel relms for quite a while. 'Great' she said rarther loudly ,' Maps!' 


© 2014 Earthy Mumma Soul


Author's Note

Earthy Mumma Soul
Please ignore grammer and spelling for now thanks x

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on February 10, 2014
Last Updated on October 12, 2014