Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Jynx

'Jynx? You OK?'

'Hmm? What?' I shake my head, clearing away the vision of the pups playing.

'You OK?'

'Y-yeah... I think?'

'You think?' He shook his head at me, laughing slightly.

'Well, yeah. It's kinda a lot to take in'

'A lot to take in?' He looked quizically at me. 'What is?'

'You mean you didn't do that?' I was genuinley shocked that he didn't know what I was talking about.

'Do what?'

'Y'know. The vision thing?'

'The what?'

'The vision? The one I just had looking at that picture?'

'You had... a vision?' He frowned for a second, looking thoughtful he added 'What happened in it?'

'Well I think it was what was happening when the picture was taken' I looked back down at the image in my hands. 'I'm the one with the black fur and one white paw. Are'nt I?'

'Y-yeah. But how..?'

'And you have the deep blueish-black fur with the purple tints around your eyes. Yes?'

'Well yeah but-'

'And as for mum-'

'Yeah about that...'

'She has the pure white fur with the slight grey tint around her paws, I think'

'Yeah that's right but...' He stopped like he wanted to tell me something, but at the same time didn't.

'But what?'

'Well she is also... well here, I guess'

'You guess? And if she is here then where is she?'

'Well they kinda wouldn't let her in...'

'Wh-what? Why?'

'Well... it's easier to see it than to explain. YouOK to walk?'

'I think so...' I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and try to stand.

'You good?' Dannyl offers me his arm and I take it, leaning on him slightly.

'So where is she?' I look sideways at him and notice that he has a small wolf-head tattoo behind his left ear. That looks awesome. I looked forward again noticing we were going towards the front of the building. Is she out the front? Why didn't they let her in? I guess I'll find out soon anyway. We walked past the front desk and the secratary shouted at us from behind the desk. 'She can't even walk properly by herself! She shouldn't be going outside!' Me and Dannyl looked at eachother, knowing instinctively what to do, and I nodded. He grabbed my arm and swung me round him, throwing me towards the secratary. 'WHAT THE HELL!' She scrambled away from the side of the desk that I had aimed for and fell over the chair next to her as I hit the wall at a slant and ran down it. 'Still think I can't go outside hmm?' I raised my eyebrow at her.

'Y-yeah. I guess you can...'

'Thank you' I laughed and jumped over the desk and walked back to Dannyl. 'I had no idea that I could do that' I pointed at the wall to indiate what I meant.

'What? Run on the wall?' He chuckled and offered me his arm again. 'We must keep up appearences remember.'

'I guess...' I sighed and took his arm again as we walked out the first set of doors. 'So why is she not allowed in?'

'Well it's kinda a long story and you'll see in a minute anyway'

 

*****

 

I could hear them coming. I could hear the screams of my people dying as they were shot by them. Run. All my instincts were telling me to run. But I couldn't. I'd promised I would wait for Dannyl. I couldn't see him. They were getting closer. They were shouting but the words were lost in the fire of their guns. I could see them now. Tall, male, angry. They were hell-bent on killing us all. They were close enough now that I could smell them, even through the scent of blood and powder. I tried to push myself even further into the small hole under the tree we used to play in. One of them looked right at me, then looked away. I didn't think he saw me. He shouted to some of the other men and kept walking, right past our tree. I heard something move behind me, but when I looked there was nothing there. I turned back too late to see him coming. All I saw was a look of pure hatred and a grin as he raised his gun. He pulled the triger. Something hit him. He fell. The shape turned towards me. Another one. Wanting his victory surely. The bullet hit, tearing through my shoulder. Pain. Anger. Blackness.

 

*****



© 2013 Jynx


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Keep going this is awesome!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Gotta love this story. Jynx is so funny, but she's a loveable character. I can't wait to read more, I'm wanting to know what happens. Please write more as soon as you can. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 30, 2013
Last Updated on June 4, 2013


Author

Jynx
Jynx

United Kingdom



Writing
---- ----

A Story by Jynx


I love you I love you

A Poem by Jynx


Dream Catchers Dream Catchers

A Story by Jynx