Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jynx

'Get up!'

'Nghh'

'Now!'

'But it's Saturday...'

'Yes but we need to get to the parade on time'

'Wha..?'

'Y'know? The street parade thing?'

'Thats today?!'

'Yush!'

Well that was me awake then. We, being me and most of my family, were taking part in a parade today, and we were going to be late, as we always are. My sister Rose dragged me out of bed and dumped me on the floor. 'We need to go get big bro Morgan up.'

'He's not up yet?'

'No.'

'Come on then.'

'Come on then what?' Well that was Morgan up then. His tall form was standing in my doorway leaning casually on the frame. 'We were going to get you up, but we clearly don't need to bother now huh?' I chuckled, looking up at Rose and Morgan from the floor. 'Well I'm gonna go get dressed now mmm'kay?' I looked pointedly at them both motioning for them to get out of my room. 'Okay, okay! We're going' Morgan held up his hands in mock surrender. Rose just laughed as she walked out patting Morgan on the shoulder and proceeding to drag him from the room. 'I'm coming, I'm coming. Calm yo ham woman!' he turned and shoved Rose playfully on the shoulder. 'Oi! Meanie!' Rose scowled playfully and shut my door with a soft click. After I heard the pair going downstairs I stood up and got the fanciest clothes I owned out of my wardrobe and slipped them on. As I walked out of my bedroom into the hallway I heard Rose and Morgan laughing in the kitchen, so I headed downstairs to see why.

 

***** 

 

It was burning. It was all burning. The wolf's eyes could be seen only just through the smoke. Follow me, they said, Follow me and you will be safe. The wood was burning as it fell through, collapsing just in front of the wolf as I blacked out.

 

***** 



© 2013 Jynx


Author's Note

Jynx
if you have any ideas that could be added in please comment and if you notice any mistakes please point them out.

Thanks,
Jynx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

No mistakes that I can see, which is always a good thing XD You should honestly get to writing more of this story, it's really good. :3

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Added on June 22, 2012
Last Updated on January 30, 2013


Author

Jynx
Jynx

United Kingdom



Writing
---- ----

A Story by Jynx


I love you I love you

A Poem by Jynx


Dream Catchers Dream Catchers

A Story by Jynx