Time

Time

A Story by chloe
"

a very short story, hope you like it! got the image from: http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/?m=pool&w=685365%40N25&q=space they said it was free to use

"
I was standing in my laboratory, Looking at what i had just discovered. "No that's impossible" is what they had said or "are you crazy?" " no first of all im not crazy, second well if you still think so, look here" it was impossible! After so many people trying over and over and over again how could i have gotten it?! Back then i was puzzled little did i know what the future had to hold. I probably should have told someone but, no. i jumped right in. i fastened my seat belt, and took of. Time literally seemed to slow down as i sailed deep, deep into space. Everything around me seemed to vanish from my sight. everything became a big blur of controls and space, but i sailed on, on through the milky way, on through the local cluster, and far far beyond the Virgo cluster. Then all of a sudden, my vision was blocked by a brilliant light, then i heard a blast louder than i ever imagined possible, louder than the blast when the moon had split in half, louder than when 234-fg on mars erupted, louder than possible. Then, my vision cleared, i saw where i was, i was in the future place where my lab was. Everything was gone . i looked around and saw a big crater where my lab used to be. There was a big crater. I finally understood what had happened. My time machine, after i left had blown up and destroyed all of north America with its radiation. Now i know why not to mess with science. But what does it madder now, that everything is gone? Then i see a faint light, at first i cant believe my eyes, but there it is, i run towards it and find its a jet. In ruins but still useable! so i get in, i know how to fly, duh everyone knows in 2134, or did know.  

© 2013 chloe


Author's Note

chloe
this is my first story so it may not be the best!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It has a god plot, but it makes me want to read more now! :D

Posted 9 Years Ago


This has a nice flow, and makes me wonder who the narrator is - they must be someone very old or very experienced to have seen things like the moon splitting.

Something I would recommend is taking time to proof-read the story and try to make it as readable as you can. Large, chunky walls of text can be quite intimidating to read, and things like separating paragraphs - especially for speech - will encourage more people to begin reading. And little things like ensuring the word 'I' is always capitalised and that any typos have been ironed out ('madder' = 'matter' here, for instance) can have a huge impact.

I hope you decide to keep writing many more stories! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2013
Last Updated on July 24, 2013
Tags: Time Travle, Science Fiction, space, fiction

Author

chloe
chloe

IL



Writing
good morning good morning

A Poem by chloe


try again try again

A Poem by chloe


quiet night quiet night

A Poem by chloe