Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by MemeQueen

In a galaxy far, far away, there is a forest. A big, dark and scary forest, and in that forest there is a small town named Lollypop Land, with a population of 156. This small town is not an ordinary town, it's inhabitants are fairies, every colour of the rainbow.

"Mummy, Mummy, where are you?" Yelled one of the children playing hide and seek with her mother in the fields where the town kept their Unicorns and Pegasus'.

"RAA!!" Yelled the child's mother, jumping out of the tree behind her daughter and tickling her.

"Mummy, look," whimpered her frightened daughter, Willow, pointing to a forest of trees, forbidden to the children. They were shaking, and then suddenly, it fell dark.

"Mummy, why did the sun turn off? It's too dark, I can't see anything."

"It's ok, wait a second, where's my wand?" Nicole whispered, clenching her daughter close with one hand and searching her pockets with the other. After a few minutes, she finally found her wand in her back pocket and silently said, "Fairy alight!" and her wand silently lit up.

"Mummy, I'm scared." Willow whispered moving closer to her mother.

"It's ok. Hold on tight. I'll fly to the mayor and tell him." Nicole said kissing Willow's forehead, taking off towards the dark town centre.

"Why do we need to tell the mayor? He can't do anything, can he?" Willow asked her mother, as Nicole was touching down on the ground. Willow was too scared to say anything before now.

"You'll find out soon enough, only if the worse happens." said Nicole picking Willow up as they entered the head office where the mayor worked.

"Umm...yes I need to see the mayor of Lollypop Land, it's about the trouble in the NORTH!!" Nicole said quite calmly.

"Why of course, he's in a meeting but this...proceed" whispered the mayor's secretary, Cristiana, sitting back in her seat in shock.

"Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!" exclaimed Nicole rushing to the meeting room, Willow in her arms. "...and that's why-"

"MAYOR CONCORDIA, MAYOR CONCORDIA!!" Nicole yelled crashing through the door, Willow still in her arms, "She's back, the Witch of the North is back!!"



© 2013 MemeQueen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on March 16, 2013
Last Updated on March 16, 2013


Author

MemeQueen
MemeQueen

Australia



Writing
My Release My Release

A Poem by MemeQueen


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by MemeQueen