Let me introduce myself

Let me introduce myself

A Poem by Chrissy
"

Enjoy♡

"
Let me introduce myself 
 
I sit in class and I have to choke on my tears so they don't come out.
 I think of all the times we had they all race through my mind I remember the good times and the bad but I don't know what ones hurt my mind more.
 And I make a fist cause I'm so mad and so disappointed in myself that it makes me physically sick.
 Was it all the nasty words I said when I was mad and couldn't hold my tongue.
 Was it when I pushed you around all those times because I let my anger take hold and in the morning I couldn't take it back.
 Was it my constantly crying when I let my emotions take hold.
 Was it the stupid mistakes I made cause I wasn't thinking clearly.
 Maybe it was all of them and I would take it all back to lay by your side.
 I hate myself because of who I  am if I could just do it again I do it right.
 I was so foolish and it just breaks me to pieces that I did you wrong.
 Can we start over?
 Can we be strangers again?
 Let me introduce myself
 We can laugh and talk
 And relearn what we already know
 and create new memories
 and give each other another chance.
 May I kiss your lips again and let it be are first
 Can I show you the world.
 Can we build a wall around us so we keep each other warm.
 Because I feel so alone without you here and my heart aching for the both of us.
 I want to hold your hand so tight that my fingers break and all my love flows into you.
 And out of all the fish in the sea I always pick you. You're the fire that steam up my heart. 
I'm just a stupid girl and you're the boy I always loved and my doubt's tore us apart.

© 2019 Chrissy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I have been feeding through a lot of poems but this one stands out as a person who truly seeks the poems desires and even then it still seeks more. I would like to see this in a novel and I am imagine a really good love story after it ( I also see it ending in calamity) Very well soul fit. Format might need a little help but I would love to see it this way too.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I have been feeding through a lot of poems but this one stands out as a person who truly seeks the poems desires and even then it still seeks more. I would like to see this in a novel and I am imagine a really good love story after it ( I also see it ending in calamity) Very well soul fit. Format might need a little help but I would love to see it this way too.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

why is it so hard for people to begin something anew on something that already was? I liked this poem very much

Posted 8 Years Ago


well.. a good introduction.
You have made it straight that how one feels when beloved is not by one's side.
Emotions expressed truly.

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rm
I really like this and the desire to fix things.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I enjoyed the poem. Had the feel of real life and true emotions. Good to begin again.
"Can we start over?
Can we be strangers again?
Let me introduce myself
We can laugh and talk"
Sometime good to request new beginning, allowed us to find forgiveness with time. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

445 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2015
Last Updated on October 17, 2019

Author

Chrissy
Chrissy

ME



About
If you like emotional poetry and stories then this is the writing for you. more..

Writing
The Agony The Agony

A Poem by Chrissy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The First Kiss The First Kiss

A Story by Aehr


Winter Flower Winter Flower

A Poem by Aehr