Chapter Nine The Return of Bartalomae

Chapter Nine The Return of Bartalomae

A Chapter by Christian Lebron
"

Barthalomae is alive again getting his revenge with Siruxes and Aroa

"

  "Welcome back my son", Siruxes said hugging Bartalomae. "Now lets kill them before they try to foil our plans to come"."I agree father. Boys finish them off", Barthalomae said. John attacked Chad , while the assassins come charging in with their swords. The philosopher fired at them, Emily shot her bow and arrows, and I tried pushing them away from us. Nothing worked to stop them. Barthalomae, Siruxes and Aroa started walking into a building, I tried stopping them as well, but Bartalomae electricuted me as I hit myself through a glass window. Emily, Chad, and the philosopher where still fighting. I got up and blasted the room I was in, to shreds, making it back to the streets. I then raise my hands and part of the streets rised. Emily and the philosopher jump off, as I flip part of the streets towards a hotel. People were calling the cops even the FBI. People got out of the car, taxis, and bus running away from the scene. The assassins would never die. They came out of the building scratchless. I rolled my hands and disintegrated in to dust. Sirens were turned on and the cops came in."Not you guys again. "What the hell are you guys are doing", one of the cops said. Then Barthamae breaks a window and comes out, smashing the cops with their cars. I raised a lamp post and threw it straight at him. The FBI then came out of their vans. I went down there to stop them from being killed."Sir, they will kill you even if you have weapons", I warned them."Then what should we do, go home and wait until they destroy the city", the officer said sarcatically. I heard Chad yelling. He was biten on his wounds where the snake bit him."NOOOOOOO!", I shouted as I go towards him. I was mad and went after John. He was laughing while running down the streets. I chased him and threw my sword that stabed him through his chest. I look down and pulled out the sword. Barthalomae saw what I have done to John, so he used a force that pushed me away. The FBI were shooting at him, but the bullets were crushed , not even touching him. Emily and the philsopher tried helping me and Chad, but Barthalomae had paused everyone from helping. He then appears infront of John healing him. I put up my right hand and pushed Barthalomae aside. Everyone was released. I dropped my hand and looked at Chad, as he kept staring, covering his bite with his hand. John comes back up, growling at me. He started running and Chad got up turning himself back into a wolf biting John with his teeth, getting him away from me. They both changed into human punching each other, but Chad choked his John and placed one hand on his head. Chad had finally broke his brother's neck. He cried laying his brother down. Emily ran up to him and hugged him."It's ok Chad, you did the right thing". My eyes began to water. I walked towards the FBI and told them this,"Many peoples lives are going to be taken away. It is up to me to finish this off. All I need is your trust". The officers nodded all together in agreement. "Now get these people into safety. I will also need some of you guys to back me up". The philosopher came to us and said,"You officers won't be needing your guns anymore". Airow guns were made in there hands."Shoot anything evil that comes in your way", he said as well. The officers looked surpised. Everyone in the city had gone into shelter. Emily and Chad were heading to shelter too. Emily was worried again and sai,"Be careful I don't want to lose you". "Don't worry I promise", I said to her. As she was leaving I grab her arm and kissed her. "Now go", I demanded her. I told the philosopher to guard the people of the city incase something happens. I walked into the building Barthalomae and the others were in, with the officers that were following me. I told them to bring their bombs to explode the place. We placed the bombs on every corner and made sure that the will work. We all exited out far away from the building. The man with the firing device made a countdown silently with his fingers and detonated the bombs, making a huge explosion that no one could survive in. We cheered with victory thinking we won, but it was over. Siruxes, Barthalomae, and Aroa come out from the dust. Siruxes was angry, crushing lamp post without touching them."You dam boy always have to ruin everything", he said. "You want to have a fight, them lets fight". He takes out his sword and kills Barthalomae, while Aroa started reading a dark spell from the book.



© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

373 Views
Added on August 11, 2010
Last Updated on August 14, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing