Chapter Ten Evil Within

Chapter Ten Evil Within

A Chapter by Christian Lebron
"

Siruxes transformes his boy into a gargoyle to kill Nick

"

 

  Barthalomae crouched down screaming. Aroa continued the spell. Barthalomae had sharp black spikes coming out from his head and back. His ears began to grow and he was ripping out of his clothes, getting muscular. Long wings also grew out from his back. He transformed into a gargoyle. The men began shoting at him, but he wacked them away from him about to attack me. I ran into a building, as he broke inside. I ran up the stairs, but he was still behind me. I had a plan, so I whistle loudly calling the pegasus and burst the window that was infront of me open and jumped off on the peagasus, but Barthalomae caught with his hands flying me up in the air. He then dropped me. I managed to open a portal to the Grand Central Station. I got up and Barthalomae came inside breaking the front doors apart. People weren't warned about the big situation in Times Square, so they started screaming, running away from him. I quickly gone down to the subway stations to catch a train. Bathalomae had caught my scent and chased after me. I had went inside a train that started to move. I still heard Barthalomae yelling out my name. I pushed people aside normally walking to the front. The back of the train was suddenly torn off by Barthalomae. The people on the train started running. I ran up to the front on saw an emegency stop. I pulled it down and told the people to move. Barthalomae flew out of the front . I thought he was finished. He was hanging off the bridge. He then pulled the train down put I stabed him in the eye. He took his other hand and broke the bridge. The train began to fall as awell as Barthalomae almost hitting the water. I opened up a portal and we landed back on the streets. Everyone on the train were cheering for me for saving their lives. I came out of the train telling the people to hide in the shelter. Bartalomae stood up and became angrier and pounded his fist to the ground trying to smoosh me. Rolled left to right and saw a motorcycle to my right. I ran to the motorcycle and luckily it had keys. I turned it on and went in between Bartalomae legs I told him to follow me. I raise the motorcycle up and made a spell that made the motorcycle drive up a tall building. I was breaking the windows beacuse of the wheels, but the glass kept cutting Bartalomae's face while he was flying up. I then made a portal of Times Square and gone throught it making a flip off the motorcycle, when Bartalomae landed on a lamp post. The motorcycle was leaking and Barthalomae became normal again. Siruxes and Aroa were running towards him. I threw a fire ball at the motorcycle and exploded it, burning up Bartalomae. "NOOOOOOOOO, MY BOOOOY!", Siruxes hollered out crying. "You will pay!" he said to me. This battle will never end.



© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
Added on August 12, 2010
Last Updated on August 21, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing