Chapter Eleven Kill Them All

Chapter Eleven Kill Them All

A Chapter by Christian Lebron
"

Siruxes awakens the dead to kill everyone one in the city, but that doesn't work, since Crogar turned back time.

"

  Siruxes makes a force field to protect Aroa and himself from me ruining his plans. Aroa reads another spell from the book from the dead to come back alive and kill everyone in the city. Skeletons came out from the ground even the graveyards. They went to Times Square and started killing people. They were even skeletons who found the shelter, but the philosopher and Emily tried to stop them. I took out my sword and began to destroy the skeletons. Most of them circled me. I still defeating all of them. I tried fighting all of them, but it didn't work they broke the medallion and sword. Back at the shelter Emily, the FBI, and the philosopher helped save the citizens."Nick is hurt", the philosopher said. "Crogar couldn't we use the pocket watch to travel back in time, so that Nick could stop Siruxes from making dead come back alive", Emily told him while detroying a skeleton."Yes, but we only get one shot", he stated ,as he open thecap of the watch and turned the knob. In just five seconds time had gone back to the part where Siruxes crys for the death of Barthalomae. I had the sense of deja vu. I guess someone changed back time. Aroa was beginning to read the spell book, so I burned the book into ashes. Siruxes threw blades and the philosopher blocked them away from me."Siruxes, you had done enough", he said. Aroa ran away and vanished out of no where. " I know my brother, I'm just getting started. Then the philosopher cast electrity at Siruxes. Siruxes blocks it and cats and powerful dark force at us, but I obstructed the force with a sheid. I then stop the philosopher from casting any other spell and made wind push Siruxes to the screen billboards. When Siruxes fell down he came back up breaking every glass in the city with this piercing scream he made. He then blasted fire as I casted water. We had made a spell collision, but the water burning off the fire. I stoped. He casts electricity and I splashd water making the collision again, but it only it taken him two seconds to be completely electricuted. After he lifted his head he told us this, "I'm still not over yet. Now behold the rath of the dragon". When he said that we started to hide. The last thing you want to fight with is a dragon.



© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
Added on August 12, 2010
Last Updated on August 14, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing