Chapter Twelve The Dragon

Chapter Twelve The Dragon

A Chapter by Christian Lebron
"

Nick has to face the warth of the dragon

"

 

  The streets began to crack. Then we heard a tremendous roar. Siruxes claps his hands together up in the air making a collosal image of the dragon that instantly changed into its real for. A monster with horns on its head, covered with black scales."You can's hide much longer, for the dragon will hunt you down", Siruxes said aloud. The dragon flew all around the city burning down every building with its raging fire. I called the pegasus by whistling to him to get his attention. I leaped on top of him soaring up above the entire city. The dragon mounted on the Empire State Building ripping parts off the structure. I couldn't let him reck it. The Pegasus knew what I was up to, so he went closely to the dragon as I shocked him by bolts. The monster flapped it's wings following us. The dragon blows fire from it's mouth. We flew around the whole building and had gone up the building again. The dragon pulled out it's claws caught the pegasus and threw him. I fell off and rolled down the building, but I held onto a pole. The dragon climbed up to me and roared, spitting out saliva from it's mouth. I was finished. I heard the griffon flying attacking the dragon. The monster then broke his way into the building. The griffon came back for me. We flew away, but the dragon continued after me. I slowed down the bird and jumped on the dragon. It tried biting me . It then twisted upside down and I find myself hanging off of the dragons neck. I didn't see the sword in one of my hands. I look below and saw men with arrow guns aiming th dragon shooting down. I dropped myself on the griffon as the monster falls through the ground. I made it to where it fell. Me and the officers stared at the dragon. It opens it's eyes and eats some of the men. The rest got killed as well. The griffon picked me up and sir to the sky again. There was only one way to get rid of the dragon. I opened a portal of Darklaham and the griffon ducked down the portal. The dragon was fooled an trapped itself in Darklaham. Siruxes wasn't impress and tried to trap me in another world, but Emily shot him at the hand. "Aaaahhhhh!", he screamed out with agony. He pulls it out and threw knives at her. It was a good thing the philosopher dodged them. Aria appears out of no where flying on top of the black griffon. I chased her.



© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
Added on August 13, 2010
Last Updated on August 14, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing