Chapter Fourteen The Final Stage

Chapter Fourteen The Final Stage

A Chapter by Christian Lebron
"

Nick visions his parents captured by Aroa and sail of to another quest.

"
  I have failed everyone. People screaming. A dark fog that blinds everyones path. I wouldn't have thought of experiencing any task like this one. How was I suppose to save the world from darkness? Many questions and regrets spined all over my head. " It is not your fault for of this Nick. I shouldn't have brought you any problems, nor you Emily", the philosopher explained. "Don't worry there's always a way to find a solution", Emily said. "Remember this isn't the final stage or ending for anything, we just got to go out there and search for it". The griffon had landed. There was just a door sitting in the opening. The philosopher took out a key and unlocked the door. We all entered and standed infront of a castle. "This will be our secret hideout for now", he replied. the world was full of beauty. Birds chipping, the insense of the blooming orchids, and the whooshing sounds of the water. I paused. i saw my parents in my head, being torchured by Aroa. I didn't blive it was true, so I called my mothers cell phone. Someone had picked it up. "Hello sweetheart, its your greatest friend, Aroa". I became shocked."Now lets see, you killed Barthalomae, the dragon, and Siruxes", she recalled."What have you done to my parents you hag", I said. "Now now Nick, don't be rude. Hasn't your mother taught you any manner. Well I can't talk now. I have buisness to do, bye bye.", Aroa said as she hung up the phone. "It was her, wasn't it", the philospher said. I nodded to him. "Nick, we have another mission to do. Chad and Emily, you stay here". The philosophers and I boarded a boat. Chad and Emily came to me. I kissed Emily good bye and told her this."Be safe now. I will come back for you and Chad". "I know you will, Nick". After she told me that I gave her a box. "I've been saving this since I meet you again. Open it when I leave, you promise". Emily promised me. I told Chad to take care of her until I get back. I didn't want to let her go, but our hands had seperated and the ships door closed. I turned  around and saw a man with pointy ears and long blonde hair sailing the ship. "Please to meet you sir, I'm Lexisis, i'll be sailing the boat", he said to me. "Nice to meet you too, Lexisis", i replied back. "Lexisis we'll need to be at Crogsfoot Valley immediately", the philosopher stated.


© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
Added on August 14, 2010
Last Updated on August 14, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing