Chapter Fifteen A New Journey

Chapter Fifteen A New Journey

A Chapter by Christian Lebron
"

A new adventure awaits

"

 

  After the long quest I step out on top of the ship walking up to the rails. I saw a old town with many english cottages. We made it to Crogsfoot Valley. Back at the forbidden island, Emily was in her room at the castle, brushing her hair, looking at herself in the mirror. Then Chad knocks on her door and says,"Dinners ready, Emily". "Okay I'll be out in a second", she answered back. She puffs out air and looks down on the desk. She had forgotten to open up the box Nick had left her to open when he leaves. She opens it slowly and sees a letter.

 

"Dear, Emily

 

 

True love never dies it only gets stronger with time. I have anyways loved you and will always love you till my last breath. I have left you something under this letter. I hope you open it and answer my question.

 

                  With love, Nick

 

Emily puts the letter down and sees a small box. She grabs it and a note tag was under it. She fipped the box over to read the note. "Will You Marry Me Emily?"........



© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

342 Views
Added on August 14, 2010
Last Updated on August 14, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing