Chapter Two The October Wand

Chapter Two The October Wand

A Chapter by Christian Lebron

 

 

  Crogar I had some type of vision of Chad, Emily, and the villagers at the forbidden island being attacked by Aroa and the phantoms". "That doesn't sound too good, Nick, we must go there immediately", said Crogar, "What about your family", Lexis asked. "I know they'll be fine, besides Aroa wants me, not them"."I know for the fact Aroa has not left the island, she's waiting for us; I can feel it", Crogar pointed out. "Then we need an army", said Lexis.

 

  "If you're thinking these people would help, well you're wrong. They tried killing me because they think I made all this armoggedon", I warned both of them. "Not with me though. I will make sure they change their minds", Crogar replied. We walked out of the shed and entered the bar again. "He's back. Where's the wizard?", one of the witches said. He must have killed him!", another one shouted out. Then everyone became a riot.

   

  "SILENCE!", Crogar said loudly that all of the plates, mugs, and windows exploded. Everyone was quite. "Yes there's darkness in the world, but we can destroy the darkness forever if we work together", shouted Crogar. Then I budged into the conversation. "Look, I never wanted any of this to happen. But everything happens for a reason. If Aroa didn't chant the dark spell and Siruxes wasn't murdered, our worlds would be under fire.

 

  Everything would be in ruins. All I can say is that she doesn't stand a chance or anyone who interferes with her dark plans. All we're asking is for all of you to join us, to make an army, that will make this hag surrender". After my speech everyone cheered in agreement of joining our army. "We will need all the weapons you seek", Crogar added. Everybody had gone to their homes and shops to pack. A old man with long pure white hair, stood put.

 

  He was sitting in the chair laughing with his arms cross. "Boy, that was a splendid speech you had. I must give you something that may be useful in your future if you plan to destroy Aroa yourself. Follow me". I followed him outside and into a shop. Grigshire's Wand Shop. "So your name is Grigshire, sir. "Grigshire II. This shop was owned by my father and now I own it. It's filled with magical wands".

 

  The shop looked almost like a library and bigger than what it looks from the outside. Shelves were spiraled; filled with wands. It actually felt like being in a Harry Potter book. "I must ask you. What is your date of birth?". "October 2, 1990", I responded back. "Come with me", he said. I walked onto this podium and held onto the rails. Grigshire II closed the small door behind us and we suddenly flew up to the highest point of the shop.

 

  There was a white door infront of us. Grigshire II opened the small door and we walked towards the white door. He then shoved his right hand into his pocket and took out a key. He unlocked the door and searched for a wand for me. "Aaa there you are. He took out a brush and brushed off all the dust on the red box. He opened the rectangular box and showed me the wand.

 

  "This is the October wand. Carved from the bark of a willow tree and it's base, carved like branches and painted dark green. Take good care of it and if you want to cast a spell just think of it in your mind and their you go". "Thank you sir, for the wand". "No problem. Now let's get out of here".

 

  We had gone outside heading to the boat with the others who were coming with us. Then a massive fire ball fell from the sky and crashed the boat into pieces. Now our plans were ruined. "NICK HIDE!", Crogar yelled. Grigshire grabbed my hand and we ran back into his shop and peaked out of the window ducking down. "What are we hiding from?", I asked him. "The Shadow Keeper".

 

  Something in a black cloak full of holes and a hood came out from the water talking to Crogar. The Shadow Keeper had skeleton hands and as he removed his hood. He was horrifying even with a glimspe of my naked eye. He looked like he didn't finish decomposing either.

 

  After speaking to Crogar, he left. Me and Grigshire II walked towards Crogar. "So what was all that for", I told him. "He said he was ordered by Aroa to find you and kill you; but we lied to him and said we no nothing of him and sended him off to another place". "How are we all going to get to the forbidden island if he destroyed our ship?", I asked. "Thats why we have griffons", said Lexis. Everyone whistled for their griffons, which flew out from the foggy sky onto the ground. I also called mine. He came screaming out in the air.

   

  Crogar and I hopped onto the bird. Crogar then signaled the others and we all began to fly to the forbidden island. We have gone to many places to strive people and creatures to join us. Luckily there was a group who had ships to put our weapons in, and of course me and Crogar led the way. I wanted to save my parents so bad, but I knew it would be a trap.

 

  Crogar had given me a dark blue cloak with a hood to disguise me from the Shadow Keeper and Aroa. I felt nervous and hoped Chad and Emily were okay. Crogar and I flew each night, then he told me something, "Now Nick there's only one more group of men we need for this battle. The Slanghorns". Crogars brother is captain of the Slaghorn warriors, the most powerful warlocks known to exist. All those nights, restless from the Shadow Keeper, wandering each and every corner. For me.



© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
Added on September 25, 2010
Last Updated on December 23, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing