Chapter Three Aroa's War

Chapter Three Aroa's War

A Chapter by Christian Lebron

 

 

   Only one army we need in order to finish off Aroa. We climbed up the mountains, then see the ship. As Crogar and I aboard the Slanghorn warriors ship we immediately walked down to speak to the captain of our plans. Crogar quickly cut in front of me and turned around, laying his hands upon my shoulder.

 

  "Nick, these are the last clan we need to defeat Aroa because of their powers, but the captain might not agree with us, even though he's my brother". "So we need to strive to make him and his warriors battle with us?", I answer. "Preciously, now I'll do all the talking, just stay behind me. Besides, I think its time he should start being easy on people. 

 

  As we entered the room the captain got off his golden seat giving Crogar a hug. "Ahhh brother, how long has it been?", he said. "Centuries I have to say", Crogar replied in return". "Lander, we need you and your army to make an alliance to defeat Aroa". "Hmmmm seems like a dangerous plan here, but anything for my brother I'll do. "Thank you my brother", said Crogar, shaking his brothers hand. "Well you both look like you need rest. I have spare rooms if you insist on staying aboard with us", responded Lander. "That sounds terrific. And besides my feet are definitely aching with pain from walking up and down those mountains", Crogar replied back.

 

  The room looked like Morocco and the bed, well you probably know what I was about to say. Crogar smiled and laughed as I jumped on the bed quickly falling asleep. There was a knock on the door. It was Lander. Morning already. I opened the door and told me that we have made it. We didn't want Aroa to spot us so we decided to go on top of the mountains.

 

  There was almost four hundred of brave hearted warriors willing to fight out there on the battle field. The arrows had gone first. On the count of three they shot their arrows in the air, but a shield had covered Aroa and her army. "Men cast your arrows", hollered Lander. The men shot their arrows and blue smoke appeared in the tip of the arrows and entered the shield killing her men. The shield couldn't protect them no more and everyone had charged.

 

  Aroa rises the boulders near her and threw them towards us. Many were killed from the impact. I took out my wand and electrified some of the orgres who were about to throw rocks at us. Monsters surrounded me an Crogar, so I cast fired that burned them to ashes. Dragons roared in the air eating our men. Crogar had made the towers next to them collapse, killing the dragons. The Slanghorn warriors casted every spell including fire, water, lightning, and powerful forces. Debris flew through the air.

   

  I ran in to the castle where Chad and Emily were at. Luckily i was in disguise.Then wolves chased me. I'm guessing Aroa took something of mine from my parents and gave it to the wolves to track my scent. As they tried reaching me, I kept blocking them. I suddenly tripped over something and fell to the ground. They transformed into men my age. "Ooooh so your Nick, well I sorry to say, but I afraid we have to kill you", one of the said.

 

  I lifted my wand slightly and pushed them away from me and continued running. Dead end. I turned my back around and Chad was right there. "Emily's outside, I'll deal with them okay", he said. I had gone outside where the yard use to be and spotted Emily. She turned her head around and ran to my arms crying. "I thought you would never come back Nick. The village was ambushed by Aroa and her army, but Chad and I hide". "I knew you guys were in trouble so I headed quickly to the island to rescue you both". After saying that, the sky began to rotate in a cyclone changing into a black color. The phantoms came out from the sky attacking every one of our men.

 

  I took Emily's hand and went back inside the castle. Chad had already finished off the werewolves. "Boy are we glad to see you", he said, wiping his sweat from his forehead. The phantoms bursted inside the castle destroying everything they gazed upon their eyes. The three of us ducked down while debris flew around us. I then uses my wand to make a force field around us. I then break the shield and created an massive explosion, which made the phantoms fly away.

 

  We got up and Aroa flew through the smoke and landed with her black griffon, which wasn't dead. "Aaaaaaah there you are Nick. Are you ready to die". "Noooo! You should be ready to die Aroa. I threw two daggers at her, but she broke them into pieces. I then casted fire out of my wand. Aroa burned out the flames with water. I couldn't defeat her. She started to fly away, so I called my griffon and followed her with Emily.

 

   When she casted spells I casted some myself. Emily was behind trying to shoot down the bird, but she couldn't get a good aim. I told her to shoot another one. When she did I jinx the arrow to hit the bird through the head. The griffon was losing focus. I had a great target, so I disintegrated it into dust. Aroa fell, flipping all over the sky. As she was about to hit the ground, she disappeared. I was very disappointed. Well at least we won the war. We flew back down.

 

  Crogar and Lander were standing next to each. "Nick, you have done well", Lander told me. Something dark appeared behind him and stabbed him to the back with a sword. It was the Shadow Keeper. He pushed us with a big force. Lander exploded into flames and Crogar watered into tears, "Noooooooooo!", he shouted out. I walked up to him. "Nick it's time for an end for you", the Shadow Keeper said in a deep tone.

 

  He raised up his hand and shot out a black force. At the same time I shot out a white force. We made a spell collision. I raised my hand and electricity shocked around him. He then opened his mouth and dark smoke twirled out of it forming twisters that surrounded us, that way the others won't intefere. The twisters sucked everything from the island. There were mirrors flying around. I had an idea and stopped the three mirrors and plunged them into the ground.

 

  The light of my force beamed in reflection and the Shadow Keeper was structed and vanished into the dark atmosphere. The sky changed into light. A shadow formed on the smoke, it was a girl. She walked slowly towards us with a grin on her face. "Are you that Nick kid everyone has been talking about?". "Yeah? Who are you anyways". "The names Abegail and I believe you killed Siruxes; my father".



© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank you

Posted 13 Years Ago


Christian, you have talent.
Keep writing, I'm getting quite excited!!


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 25, 2010
Last Updated on December 29, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing