Chapter One: The Book of the Red Moon

Chapter One: The Book of the Red Moon

A Chapter by Christian Lebron
"

Both the necromancy and human world is not safe, especially for James Newman for the discovering the key of the red moon; but who beholds the book?

"

 

 

                                

 

      

 Chapter One: The Book of the Red Moon



March 01:               

          

  On the minute before twelve of the Cimmerian night, the misty fog filled the forest with sheets of snow, drifting at the speed of the calm wind. The pure-green sugar pine tree’s pine needles crackled, engaging in a soothing rhythm that resembled the branches swaying along with the breeze. From the depths of the forest wandered James Newman dressed with a black rugged, snow-covered cloak and a navy-blue beanie on his head, shoveling the layers of frost that buried the meadow.                                                                                                                                             

He struck his heavy spade with the tactile of being weary and had struggled his way to store the shovel to the shed. He unlocked the mangy shed filled with bugs, such like the bulged roaches and flies who mingled over the resting utensils, and tossed the shovel to the near back and quickly closed the door to eradicate the drevolting stench. He quivered with chills entering the cabin, setting up the fire. It hadn’t matter if he wasn’t prepared with matches due to his expertise of charms which lit the flames to keep himself warm.                                                                                                               

Just the sounds of a single pebble thumping the slender window glass next to the entrance, had driven him to the point of being annoyed from the clangorous noise. When his right foot sets a creek from the cherry-wood floor, a tweet from a dove peeped beyond the heavy winter snow. James moved along hoisting the window noticing how rapidly the white dove fluttered into the cabin settling on the glossed tabletop near the fireplace.                                                                                                   

James didn’t allow the twelve-degree chill come into his resting place and shut the window closed, arranging the knitted curtains to the center.     

“Peter why is it this time you come to give me news on this cold night”.                                                                                                                                    

“Well James, sir, a dove messenger knows best by spreading urgent news to others, especially if it involves him and his brother”.                                     

 “Come again”, James murmured in concern, pulling in a seat near the table.                                                                                                                                                 

“As I wandered in the back alley of Croukslay Lane, the flock and I came to an approach of discussing the happening five years ago not to close to the book shop of the Village of Almorra. My colleague, Nigel, saw the face of young Michael covered in rags as if he were disguise, handing the great book of secrets and the prophecy of the majesty gaining power from the moon to an elder book keeper. It may be to give it away to a trustful person”.                                                                                                                 

“You’re telling me my little brother is leaving the secrets for me?”                     

“Well, you, your father, and Michael use to shop books there so he may be leaving items from your past”.                                                                                                      

“That may be true, though I do have my doubts from his hiding. It brings questions to my mind”, James concluded                                                                                           

 “If I were you James I would go there and find out myself. Could you imagine the book going to the wrong hands?”                                                                                    

“Then I may have to take advantage, though I have that feeling my uncle’s trying to put his hands on it”.                                                                                                                     

“Well you go on, while I check on for any news to inform”.                                  

“Ha, I thank you Peter”. James carried Peter out the door, before Peter gave out his last words.                                                                                                                  

“James, I must warn you that your uncle is still after you. You must be caution by your surroundings, even if they are normal than usual”, Peter whispered.                                                                                                                                           

“No worries Peter I’ll be sure of that”.                                                                     

“Farewell James. I’ll find you in the time I spot you in the warm skies of spring”.                                                                                                                   

“Farewell Peter”. Peter soon flew away to the fluorescent darkness from the radiant moon, while James board his horse.                                                                                 

James paced slowly on his white stallion into the calm woods. The horse gently stopped as they were in the middle of nowhere. James raised his palm which began to glow a bright yellow and an entrance formed right in front of him.  He gazed upon the nearly rusted gates covered by vines and moved his eyes at the sign up above that read: 

                               VILLAGE OF ALMORRA 

  His blue eyes glistened from the brightness of the full moon, with no one insight. As he got off his horse and tied a rope around the wooden stalk, plunged in the ground, he walked slowly into a shop full of books of all type filling each gap of the shelves after leashing it around the neck.                                                                                                          

He searched every aisle for the particular book only his dead father held, a book with secrets untold to man in the necromancy world; the prophecy of the Red Moon.                                                                                                                               

“I’m sorry to ask sir, but is there something I can assist you with”, murmured an old man moving towards James with a mahogany coated cane.                                                                                                                       "

I am looking for The Moon Rubri, if by any chance you’ve have been given it by someone", said James responded with a strong British accent.                                                                                                             

"A-a, The Book of the Red Moon. No one has ever touched such a book you have requested". "Well I guess I'm the first one to check it out", laughed James.                                                                                                                                                 

"I believe I've placed that book in the back room over there", said the old man pointing his bended finger at the door at the back of the shop. As the old man opened the door he had remember the boy James had reckoned, with brown, short hair and hazel eyes donated the book to him five years ago.                                                                                                                       

He seemed to conceal his identity by a blue and white muffler scarf and rags, as mentioned by Peter.                                                                                                                                                     

The old man noticed that the boy eyes had gained a discombobulated appearance and couldn't resist asking him what was the meaning of his confusion and sorrow, since he left very quickly without being reluctant, like the boy was ordered to leave the book in his shop for someone in particular. More like the young James standing next to him, as he unlocked the entry.                                                                                                                

James stepped into the room and continued looking for the book.                                  

"Sir, I believe the book is in the crate on the desk". The old man followed him as James wiped the box with a rag from his left pocket.                                                                                                                                 

He lifted the top open and tossed it onto the desk. He looked through every book and finally found what he was searching for.                                                                   

"This is it.” James paused and turned his head staring at the old man. "May I keep this, Mr., um-m".                                                                                                         

"Mr. Fillerhog and yes, you may keep this book. I already know that anyone else would actually check it out", the old man answered. "My name is James. James Newman. It’s a pleasure in meeting you Mr. Fillerhog", he greeted, shaking Mr. Fillerhog's hand.                                                                                                                

"I should get going; I have a long way ahead of me". Mr. Fillerhog nodded his head and assisted James to the entrance.                                                                                                        

”Now if you insist in coming back in borrowing a book, I’m free at any time”, he grinned. James thanked the man and moved along. As James sauntered out he decides to go stop by for a cup of tan.                                                                                                                               

It wasn't a busy night, but in fact, there were two men who gave him a wicked look, like pair of guards in sight of awareness towards a suspicious thief, preparing themselves to chain him. James helped himself a seat at the pub acting like a regular man ordering a refreshment late at night.                                                                                

"Hello, my name's Elizabeth. What would you like for tonight", the waitress responded in an Irish tone.                                                                                                

"Uh-h, just a warm cup of dark ground”; grounds is a special way a saying decaf.                                                                                                                      

"Alright, coming right up”. I'll make fresh for you", she smiled getting his order ready.                                                                                                                                

James took the book out and flipped it open. The pages were fake pages, just a golden key cut through paper. He had no clue of what the key was for. Two men from a table stared at James. Elizabeth glared at them and served James the coffee.                                                                                                                               

"Thank you ma'am", he said putting the book to the side, ready to take a sip of the steamy coffee. His eyes then glanced at the napkin that came with the coffee. 

              GET OUT NOW. IT'S NOT SAFE HERE

  James looked up to Elizabeth. She widened her eyes slightly, to aware him that the two guys were going to kill him. As James scooted his seat back the guys got out of their seat and Elizabeth raised her right hand directly at them, bending her fingers, releasing electric bolts that shocked the one to the left.                                                                                                                                

The other one standing was ready to attack her, but James threw a fire ball to his chest making him flip outside the window. James grabbed the book and ran closely to Elizabeth.                                                                                                          

"They're after the key. The key of the Red Moon prophecy", he told Elizabeth.                                                                                                                

“I know, but you need to go now”. The man on the ground got up and electrified all the glass that shattered everywhere in the cafe. After they ducked behind the counter, Elizabeth exploded the table and chairs in front of him, tumbling him on his back.                                                                                                                                   

He got himself up quickly and levitated a long, sharp piece of wood from the broken table. He used the other hand and pushed James aside from Elizabeth as she was stabbed into the stomach.                                                                                 

She fell to the ground while James created a force making the man burst through the wall behind him. James crawled to Elizabeth and found her dead. James had to leave. He had to hide the key at a safe place.                                                                                                                                       

James ran outside and hopped onto his horse and hurried out the village or even perhaps this side of the world. The two men grew bat-like wings from their back, their skin was a dark purple tone and thorns grew from their foreheads.                                                                                                                      

They had transformed into dark humanoids called grivanders chasing after him. James metamorphous pet, Maximus, galloped as fast as it could. They caught up to him, one on each side. James tried casting as many spells as he could, but he kept missing.                                                                                                                   

James placed his hand on Maximus who grew nervous. It began to glow and the stallion changed into a griffon flying away into the foggy sky. The grivanders didn't stop though. They sprung fireballs at James, but luckily he didn't get hit.  Maximus flew through the middle of mountains trying to lose their sight. he raced across the snowy rocks to gain speed and barreled straight to the sky. James held on tightly for he was at the point of slipping. Once a witch, wizard, or creature is at the stage of the highest part of the atmosphere, a white light sparks, usually to signify that they’re said to be in the human world, but in fact it is forbidden to do so.                                                                                                                  

The grivanders howled in the air, passing by each other in a zig-zag formation. James thought of several ideas to discard the creatures. That was when James detected the power lines that peered from below. They were at the human world. James had a plan. The grivanders tried to catch up to him. Then he made the cables snap apart tying them around.                                                                                                                     

The voltage was so powerful that the grivanders were burnt to death and he made an escape to either the closet town or city. Even if James had destroyed the beasts, he still is under attack for what's coming next. James couldn’t give insight from the humans and used an invisibility charm to make his unnoticeable arrival.                                                                                                                                       

In his thoughts, he reflected on how to decipher the secrets behind the key of the Red Moon. For once, he figured he made it to New York City from the beaming lighting of the signs and towering buildings, plus he recognized the famous Central Park with its peculiar setting. He disguised himself to assimilate into the human civilization and Maximus, as well, formed himself into a small white and black Siberian husky.                                                                                                                                 

James clarified that The Mavalian Order and especially his uncle, were intended to have the book and its secrets. James found the key but someone else has the actual book. Whoever beholds the book will be found. The grivanders are everywhere. They can be whatever they please; even human.                                                                                                                             

As for James Newman, nowhere is safe. Only blending in and hiding the key would keep salvation between both worlds.                                                                                                                             

In the human world, time was only three hours behind from the necromancy world, so it was 9:40 p.m. in New York. James tried his best to fit in with the humans. He had gone to every department store to purchase his clothes.                                                                                                                    

He didn't have to worry about money issues, since he changed his ten centicles to American dollars which equal out one-hundred thousand dollars. So you may consider him rich in this world.                                                                                          

With bags of clothes from the stores and food from the market, James would go to any hotel or apartment he would keep his eye on. His pet, Maximus always stayed next to him at all times like a guardian angel, incase anything happened.                                                                                                     

In the human world, many witches and wizards lived in the world for the fact that King Artavius ruled in cruelty among the necromancy people. If not by law they would be on trial in custody or hung.                                                                                                                                                 

The evil in him wanted the key and Book of the Red Moon that will give the power of immortality to rule all forever. Prophecies show that a boy will seek all the secrets and will soon take the throne, Artavius son, Michael. Artavius knew that Michael would do differently and make changes from his father.                                                                                                                                             

Artavius took advantage after the death of his wife, Rose, and wanted to rule for all eternity. On the next day, Artavius had a hunch that Michael was reading in the library and send his guards to kill his youngest nephew; but he never knew how clever his nephew was, running away to the human world at age fifteen.                                                                                                                       

Michael was never found again, but that was a good thing for Artavius to keep his throne. All he needed was the key and book. That's why James is searching for the book, before it gets to the wrong hands.                                                                                                                               

Maximus waited outside for James to rent a room for two nights at a hotel in Manhattan, since pets weren't allowed. Room 313. James dropped his belongings and merged towards the window.                                                        

He pushed it up and whistled for Maximus to come up. Maximus spotted close stairs near the building and hastily climbed to the window without being seen by the receptionist footing outdoors of the hotel answering a personal call and the bellhops assisting guests luggage’s from each cab’s trunk.                                                                                                                                               

Maximus hurdled in the midst of the bed, while James turned on the television and sat on the ebon leather sofa chair, thinking of a way to keep the key out of sight and where The Book of the Red Moon may be.                                                                                                                                     

James decided to get some rest and put on his pajamas, laying his head on the two plump pillows. A blue light flew into his room light a mist spinning into a funnel. A man with black spiky hair and a light-tan colored skin tone named Charles Strininburg, friend of James from his hometown, Vairincrot, appeared.                                                                                                                               

Charles walked near where James slept and whispered his name. Maximus woke up and began to growl. James opened his eye lids and froze Charles into ice. "Not a polite way in greeting a well-known friend, James".                                                                                           

"Sorry about that Charles", he apologized unfreezing Charles, leaving him drenched.                                                                                                                                       

Charles dried himself in a matter of seconds by using his drying charm. "What brings you here Charles?”                                                                         

"Artavius has put everyone into hostel until someone gives him the key and Book of the Red Moon. Only a few succeeded to escape. It seems that you found one".                                                                                                   

"Charles, you don't expect me to turn over and give him the key and find him the book. I don't care if he's my uncle".                                                                     

"No. There is a reason you arrived at New York". James gave him a confused looked and followed Charles to the table.                                                                                     

"Michael is hiding in this area, but I don’t know where. My vision are somewhat perplex in a way. I can’t say much, since many eavesdrop around here though. He gave the fake book with the key to the old man for you to get because Michael always trusted you. He found the book itself from your father and mother’s room and ran away, since he knew his uncle was planning on killing him, like what you came in conclusion with. A family quite common to our kind has the book by accident. I've seen all of this in my vision. Here's where it is", he whispered. 

He then wrote down where the family lives:

                                        Dover Plains

  Michael stuffed it into their mailbox and now a boy named Alexander Livett has a hold of it. The family lives are at stake. Artavius in deciding to speak to the Mavalian order. We must aware them about this before it's too late”, Charles informed.                                                                                                      

"We'll take the subway tomorrow morning to Dover Plains to get the book", James murmured back.                                                                                              

"Well, we have a long way ahead of us, so it's best that we get some rest, James".                                                                                                                  

Charles decides to stay the night to join James on the mission. Hopefully time will slow down the furry of what the order has for them and the family.                                                                                                                     

For the land of Vairincrot, bridges have collapsed for no escape, an invisible dome trapped all within; men being killed, women and the children were held captive, filling a single cell in the dungeons.                                                                                                                                   

Grivanders scattered throughout every town and the sky seekers, dragon like creatures, but have the power of breathing fire, ice, and wind, burned every home, leaving no one with no hope.                                                          

Artavius was in command of the grivanders and the sky seekers, until he had his hands on the key and book. Artavius demanded one of James friend, John, to tell him where James has gone, since he knew all about him and what he plans to do.                                                                                                                 

"Where is he, where has he gone to, tell!” he yelled choking John, covered by bruises.                                                                                                                       

"I don't know, he said something about The Village of Almorra and a book shop", he stuttered.                                                                                                     

Artavius threw John to the ground and fleeted off on his grey-back griffon to the forest of Almorra. He dismounted the griffon and upthrusted his hand assembling the gate that crushed open. The villagers had already moved out of the village.                                                                                                                          

He spotted the shop and ruptured the main door.                                                            

"What brings you here Artavius".                                                                                

"Hush it, Felisous. Tell me what he has taken from your shop". Mr. Fillerhog didn't respond to his question.                                                                                        

"I know nothing. No one has entered my shop. Not for days. What is the book you seek?".  “The Red Moon”, Artavius slurred anxiously.                                                      

“I must say that I haven’t seen such a book”.                                                              

"Liar! He has taken something I know he has. I can see it in you eyes", Artavius hollered. The sweat from Mr. Fillerhog's forehead rolled down sluggishly.                                                                                                           

"Yes, I gave him The Book of the Red Moon. I gave it to the right man, not the filthy hands like yours. Soon the end will come to you; you’ll see". 

Unexpectedly, Mr. Fillerhog knew the whole idea of not to provide the prophecy and secrets to Artavius, but to James who’s very trustworthy.                                                          

Artavius grew bitter and was about to attach the old man.                                                                   

Mr. Fillerhog pointed his cane at him and shot him to the book shelves. Artavius got up and they lifted their palms at the exact time creating a collision. Artavious kept moving trying to make Mr. Fillerhog lose focus.                                                                                                                             

He then rose his other hand flipped upward sticking his index and middle finger out together and the books merge towards Mr. Fillerhog, but he blocked them with his cane. The collision was so strong that it broke many of the shelves and books in the shop, releasing number of pages that blinded both of their vision, breaking off the locked spell.                                                                      

"Not to shabby old man, but you're not strong enough". Mr. Fillerhog was forced to the desk behind him, crying in agony.                                                                                                                   

As he tried to get his cane, Artavius picked it up and broke it in half.                  

"You people disappointment me", he grunted. Tears fell down Felisous's cheek as Artavius exited the shop. From ten feet away he turned around and threw flames at the entire structure. The bark burned apart making it the last of Mr. Felisous Fillerhog.                                                                                                                                 

Artavius wasn't pleased and summoned a wandering white dove in the sky, how couldn’t resist but to follow his command. “To what creature I’m speaking to?”                                                                                                      

“Peter. I’m a messenger, sire”. “Then repeat these words when given to the Mavalian Order”.

  I am assigning a mandatory meeting with the order of the upcoming mourning. A discussion by myself, King Artavius, will be speaking of the people of the land and what to expect from the lost of the book of the prophecy. We shall talk soon.

Peter winged into the windy firmament as the snow perished away like the drops of rain falling from the heavens above. He was very alerted and briefly returned Artavius implication to the head lord of the order, Sephorilious. He granted Peter a pouch of millets for the of deliverance the message. Peter bowed his head in gratitude and flew off. After the thirty minute trip, Peter met with his dove friends at the inside of an oak’s trunk where the birds hid and spread rumors. As his group were surrounding a bowl flipped over to look like a table with seeds filling the surface, Peter accidentally lost their collection. “Peter. What in the name are you doing”, complained his older brother, Noah. “Have you seen James anywhere?”                                                                                                            “James Newman, I’m afraid I haven’t”                                                                                                    “I do, Peter”, Joann, the most desired dove any bird couldn’t resist to stare, spoked out. “I saw him at New York of the human world as I was gathering food and I must say, he looked oddly suspicious”.                              

Artavius is after him, I saw with my own eyes and he going after him for the Book of the Red Moon”, Peter panicked.                                                                   

Noah was alarmed, as for the other birds.                                                        

“Sh-h my brother. What you’re saying is true?”                                                                                                         

“Clearly it must be if I’m panicking at the moment. Even the people are being encaged on his command”. Noah walked away from Nigel and paced back and forward, thinking. “We must all be aware, for at this time we are in a abomination of darkness as spoken in the prophecy. We mustn’t let him seek the book or all will die and face a everlasting suffrage. For all we know, the end is near”. The fellow birds spoke silently upon one another in fear. “Brother, I must find James”, Peter insisted.                                                                     

“Good then and don’t get caught of killed, promise”                                                                                                       “Promise”.                                      

Peter made his way out the oak and hurried to find James. His only distraction was the miserable souls spared, filling the once green fields with blood and bodies. He also saw the great smoke cloud from the fires below that was removed from the melting snow.                                                                                 

It was difficult to sight this horrific image that never seemed to fade away. All lives lost. As for the death of Mr. Fillerhog, his ending had made front page on, “The Weekly Magic”. Surprising the faces across the land.

                       


                         The Weekly Magic


In Remembrance of Our Historian and Bookkeeper, Mr. Felisous  Fillerhog, With A Mysterious Ending

  The untold mystery is still hidden from the death of our known historian and bookkeeper, felisous fillerhog, who just died from a blazing fire that occurred unexpectedly, as formal neighboring village folks and townspeople couldn’t speak of the truth, they were only to say that many were held imprisonment and were killed by beasts of the underworld over the lands for thievery which filled all with concern. Some say its the fault of the new king, Artavius Newmen, who has taken the role of the other unexpected killing of his brother.


Warning From King Artavius

  “All shall be warned by the consequences, as death and captivity are declared to be given, that will fulfill he or hers presence, if the return of the stolen book of the red moon isn’t kept by law”



© 2011 Christian Lebron


Author's Note

Christian Lebron
Due to Copyrights of my soon to become book, Alexander's Secret, I could not display the full book online, but here is the First Look of the first full chapter, Thank You

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The opening paragraph of this book was very nice. You have a great descriptive sense that made me really feel like part of the surroundings. I'm already very curious about this book, as well as James (and what he intends on doing with it). I like that James seems sleek and charismatic, rather than the blunt, strong, and overbearingly heroic main characters that a lot of stories in this genre have. I could feel his emotions when Elizabeth gave him the napkin she'd written on, as I myself was a little startled by it.

The sudden introduction of powers (such as fireballs and electricity) were really interesting! It added a new layer to the playing field. Also, I get the feeling that this book is very powerful, raising the question, who do these guys work for? What do THEY or their leader want with it? I was really surprised by Elizabeth's death. I started to feel like she was going to be a new character, introduced to work with James, so her quick kill was a jolt.

The introduction of a new species, for the transformation of the men from the bar, is something and I really like to see. The story becomes more immersive when the reader can get a feel for the fantasy world you are weaving, and having new species/ animals really helps that along.

There is an amazing quality to James, considering he can not only change himself and his pets, but also his money. To humans, we would be almost godlike, and yet he is on the same level as the enemies of his world. This makes him very powerful, but not invincible. There are also lots of cool plot twists, James being the bad guy's nephew, and such. This was a good read! I look forward to more.

other suggestions:
-"pure-green sugar pine trees leaves crackled together in a smoothing rhythm." This sentence reads a little awkwardly because of the 'trees leaves' part. I would reword it to 'tree leaves' (or needles even, because pines don't really have leaves).

-"his bended finger" Bent.

-"there was two men who gaved him" 'There were' and 'gave'

-"James looked up to Elizabeth. She widened her eyes slightly to aware him that the two guys are going to kill him. The guys get out of their seat and Elizabeth raised her right hand directly at them as electric bolts shocked the one to the left." I think it is a little direct to say that she was indicating they would kill James. That is a little too specific for a gesture of the eyes, I think. Perhaps instead she should just be indicating that they are the threat in question, or that they might be trouble. Also, this line: "The guys get out of their" breaks the third person perspective. I would say 'got out of their seats.'

-"from the without touching it." Missing word here; I think the word missing is 'floor.'

-"Then he made the cables break apart tying them around." 'apart, trying around them.'

-"and his uncle is after" 'are after'

-"about to attach the old man." Attack

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

this is not the entire chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago


The action is awesome! Great first chapter!

Posted 13 Years Ago


The opening paragraph of this book was very nice. You have a great descriptive sense that made me really feel like part of the surroundings. I'm already very curious about this book, as well as James (and what he intends on doing with it). I like that James seems sleek and charismatic, rather than the blunt, strong, and overbearingly heroic main characters that a lot of stories in this genre have. I could feel his emotions when Elizabeth gave him the napkin she'd written on, as I myself was a little startled by it.

The sudden introduction of powers (such as fireballs and electricity) were really interesting! It added a new layer to the playing field. Also, I get the feeling that this book is very powerful, raising the question, who do these guys work for? What do THEY or their leader want with it? I was really surprised by Elizabeth's death. I started to feel like she was going to be a new character, introduced to work with James, so her quick kill was a jolt.

The introduction of a new species, for the transformation of the men from the bar, is something and I really like to see. The story becomes more immersive when the reader can get a feel for the fantasy world you are weaving, and having new species/ animals really helps that along.

There is an amazing quality to James, considering he can not only change himself and his pets, but also his money. To humans, we would be almost godlike, and yet he is on the same level as the enemies of his world. This makes him very powerful, but not invincible. There are also lots of cool plot twists, James being the bad guy's nephew, and such. This was a good read! I look forward to more.

other suggestions:
-"pure-green sugar pine trees leaves crackled together in a smoothing rhythm." This sentence reads a little awkwardly because of the 'trees leaves' part. I would reword it to 'tree leaves' (or needles even, because pines don't really have leaves).

-"his bended finger" Bent.

-"there was two men who gaved him" 'There were' and 'gave'

-"James looked up to Elizabeth. She widened her eyes slightly to aware him that the two guys are going to kill him. The guys get out of their seat and Elizabeth raised her right hand directly at them as electric bolts shocked the one to the left." I think it is a little direct to say that she was indicating they would kill James. That is a little too specific for a gesture of the eyes, I think. Perhaps instead she should just be indicating that they are the threat in question, or that they might be trouble. Also, this line: "The guys get out of their" breaks the third person perspective. I would say 'got out of their seats.'

-"from the without touching it." Missing word here; I think the word missing is 'floor.'

-"Then he made the cables break apart tying them around." 'apart, trying around them.'

-"and his uncle is after" 'are after'

-"about to attach the old man." Attack

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1218 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 30, 2011
Last Updated on August 12, 2011
Tags: wolves, wizards, witches, magic, adventure, action, fantasy, romance, drama, dark
Previous Versions


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing