Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by ChristianM

        The dark clouds loomed overhead, as the only four people at the funeral of Constable Jenkins payed their respects to the man that taught them almost everything they knew.  The four individuals standing over the grave of their fallen mentor remembered him not as a Constable, but rather, a private eye.   Constables were assigned cases, but private eyes took on the cases no one else wanted, the ones that defied logic, and Constable Jenkins always chose the most peculiar ones.  After looking at the coroner's report the four knew something wasn't right.   After entering his home, the walls screamed murder and reminded them of a case they worked when they were still inside with Constable.  They knew it was the one, the case that Constable never let go, the one that killed him.  The clouds sang a thunderous song for the man the four knew to be the greatest mystery crusader that ever lived.  It was time for justice.  The case that eluded Constable all his life was reopened, and if they had to break a few laws along they way to solve it, so be it.   A taxi pulled around to the heavy grave site and they floated inside. 
"Where to?" the driver asked.
In unison they all responded.
"Scotland Yard."
 


© 2010 ChristianM


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on July 20, 2010
Last Updated on July 23, 2010


Author

ChristianM
ChristianM

Somewhere, NJ



About
My name is Christian Moody. I like to write. Latest Drawing more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by ChristianM