How To Find Serious Musicians For Your Band

How To Find Serious Musicians For Your Band

A Story by Christina Harmen
"

When you are putting together your band, it is absolutely essential that you find musicians who are as dedicated and passionate as you are.

"
Unfortunately, most musicians are NOT ready to be successful in music. It is common for many bands to have a tough time finding the right band members (even 'big name' bands). In spite of this, there are many musicians who do have what it takes as well. Here are some tips to help you succeed in your band:

Rule No. 1: If you are in the company of band members who are truly success minded, there are no boundaries to what you can accomplish.

Rule No. 2: If your band is full of musicians who do not have a strong commitment to a successful music career, then it is very unlikely that you will accomplish anything significant in the music industry.

Rule No. 3: It is very common for potential band members to 'talk big', but not actually follow up on what they say. Every musician wants to become highly successful in music, but very few musicians will truly put out the effort in order to achieve success. You will run into these kinds of people frequently. People like this will want to join your band, but won't be able to help your band in the long run (they will only slow down your progress). Keep away from these types of musicians at all costs.

Rule No. 4: In order to build success for your band, you will need to consistently put out a great deal of effort (this applies even once you've begun to 'make it'). If your band only contains a couple of people who do all of the work, the amount of work will simply be too much to handle on your own. As a result, the band will likely not achieve significant success. Once you start to notice that the other musicians in your band are not putting out much effort to help the band, bring this up with them. Tell them that they have only one chance to change their ways. If you then notice that they have not made any efforts to turn things around, cut them from the band. These people will only drag your band down. Please find more about  mapex, check it out at MusiciansFriend.com (Author's Note)

© 2017 Christina Harmen


Author's Note

Christina Harmen

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Added on April 10, 2017
Last Updated on April 11, 2017
Tags: music, musician

Author

Christina Harmen
Christina Harmen

Kansas, KS, U.S. Virgin Islands



About
I'm a simple women more..

Writing