Two Wrongs Make A Right

Two Wrongs Make A Right

A Screenplay by Christoph Poe
"

I used the f word, so if you're easily offended by bad language, please skip on. I don't typically use foul language, so feel free to look at my other pieces. :)

"
A: "You forgot to give the dog water again."

B: "I assumed you'd do it since you knew I didn't give him water."

A: "Why?"

B: "Because you'd have to walk up to the pen to see he had no water."

A: "No, I didn't walk to the pen."

B: "Then how do you know I didn't do it?"

A: "Because you just told me you didn't do it."

B: **silence**

A: "It doesn't matter though."

B: "Will you go put some water in his bowl?"

A: "No, because the dog is dead."

B: "What?!"

A: "Yeah, I haven't given him water in three or four days now. You've just now noticed?"

B: "Why the f**k didn't you tell me?!"

A: "Because the dog dying would be the only way to get you to get off your lazy a*s."

B: "The dog dying isn't the way to get me to do it?!"

A: "Then how?!"

B: "You could have found the dog another home or something. You really let him die?!?!"

A: **silence**

B: ".... There's nothing in the pen."

A: "The grass is grown up. You can't see the floor of the pen out the window, now get your a*s out there and burry him before the neighbors see him dehydrated in this 100 degree weather!"

B: ".... He's not dead, and had no water."

A: "Did you give him any water? In the time it took you to walk out there to look, you could have given him some water."

B: **silence**

© 2013 Christoph Poe


Author's Note

Christoph Poe
I don't really know if I categorized this right? If you have a better suggestion, please throw it my way.

On a side note, I love writing down these full length conversations in my head. They don't serve much purpose, but maybe someone can get some entertainment out of them. Thanks for viewing!

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on April 25, 2013
Last Updated on April 25, 2013
Tags: Wife, husband, argument, dog, pets, malnourished, marriage

Author

Christoph Poe
Christoph Poe

Tuscaloosa, AL



About
Laughing might be my weakness, but my humor is the only characteristic that drives my positivity in this damned world. I'm a bit blunt at times, but always respectful >>and to be blunt, I expect respe.. more..

Writing
Last Last

A Poem by Christoph Poe


Alibi Alibi

A Story by Christoph Poe